Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You lost all credibility with your opinion just FYI.  You have three RB you believe are better than Vaughn who is committed to UVA which shows how much Oak Ridge Cool-aid you have been drinking. Ask any College Coach and they would take Vaughn over any RB that OR has. 

Have to agree with you. Dozier has a lot to prove (I do think he has unlimited potential) before he is mentioned in the same sentence as a Vaughn, for sure. I don’t even know if he’ll make it to a P5 program, but he’ll end up being a name a lot of folks are familiar with before he leaves OR. Of course that’s if he remains healthy.

43 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You lost all credibility with your opinion just FYI.  You have three RB you believe are better than Vaughn who is committed to UVA which shows how much Oak Ridge Cool-aid you have been drinking. Ask any College Coach and they would take Vaughn over any RB that OR has. 

I'm not too concerned with my "credibility"...I simply gave my opinion. Maryville didn't impress me with their skill players...they were good but not special. Their lines were much better than ours and I would expect them to beat us in a game, but I stand by my position on the skill players from each team, and I won't lose any sleep over any credibility issues on Coacht

43 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Have to agree with you. Dozier has a lot to prove (I do think he has unlimited potential) before he is mentioned in the same sentence as a Vaughn, for sure. I don’t even know if he’ll make it to a P5 program, but he’ll end up being a name a lot of folks are familiar with before he leaves OR. Of course that’s if he remains healthy.

Dozier was the most impressive running back in the scrimmage and I don't care who he signs with or who the Maryville running back signs with...and I don't care who agrees with me or who doesn't. And my "credibility"...on Coacht...LOL

28 minutes ago, catswild said:

Dozier was the most impressive running back in the scrimmage and I don't care who he signs with or who the Maryville running back signs with...and I don't care who agrees with me or who doesn't. And my "credibility"...on Coacht...LOL

Ha, I respect your opinion. We do have a heck of a bastion of skill players. Unfortunately, like we saw last year, it doesn’t always translate to victories. Hopefully that’ll be different this year.

50 minutes ago, catswild said:

I'm not too concerned with my "credibility"...I simply gave my opinion. Maryville didn't impress me with their skill players...they were good but not special. Their lines were much better than ours and I would expect them to beat us in a game, but I stand by my position on the skill players from each team, and I won't lose any sleep over any credibility issues on Coacht

And I simply gave my opinion and the opinion of every other College RB Coach that has watched Vaughn compared to any RB Oak Ridge has.  You literally think Oak Ridge has three RB's that are Three stars or better and will play D1 football at RB, thats were you sound asinine with your opinion.  Heck you even have Oak Ridge fans saying your #1 RB choice still has a lot to prove before being mentioned in the same sentence as Vaughn.  Like I said lay off the Oak Ridge Cool-aide

46 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

The overall talent level in the Nuclear City is definitely up from previous years. They put a beat down on my Falcons and they are the only threat to Lowe and the Knoxville/Tennessee All Stars. Still don’t believe there is one back much less three better than Vaughn.

Linebackers either, #43 & #44 for Maryville would lay waste to any LB Oak Ridge has on their team.