District 9-A (21-22)

ecu

18 hours ago, MC2023 said:

If Olivia plays like that through the region tournament, MC will be hard to beat. Big props to Charlotte Ray, too. Smallest player on the floor played very big.

Yes Charlotte played great too. I think this was the first game MC was fully healthy vs huntland. MC will be hard to deal with for the next 3 years at least, I've always said when MC fresh get to be Jr & Sr watch out. They will have all the pieces. Athletic bigs, sharp shooters & defense plus a deep rotation. 

Edited by phil24

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, ecu said:

All games went as expected in Region last night. Fayetteville with a great showing despite loss. Eagleville with a good showing as well. MC and Huntland with impressive wins.

I was really pulling for Fayetteville with the upset. City's coach works her tail off. I hate it for eagleville too. Both coaches are really good people on and off the court.

15 hours ago, MC2023 said:

I was really pulling for Fayetteville with the upset. City's coach works her tail off. I hate it for eagleville too. Both coaches are really good people on and off the court.

Citys' coach has completely turned that program around. I've told her many times how great of a job she is doing. She has passion.