Humboldt @ Lake Co

shockernation

15 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Depends if we were to get the officials that did the West Carroll game.Think they were from Clarksville area.Think it was the worst I've seen.If we get them,close game or Humboldt win.If not,LC by 3 tds.

If, LC wins they want need the assistance of officials nor will Humboldt, the best team will win and officials should be the best for playoffs. Lake county won 42-0 first game with Humboldt having seven (7) turnovers & missing seven (7) starters with three (3) from offensive line due to COVID & funeral. So, the Vikings lost & made no excuses & if we lose by 42 Friday there will be no excuses so I can’t wait for Friday night! Hope it’s an injury free game & good weather!!

1 minute ago, 87vikingalumni said:

If, LC wins they want need the assistance of officials nor will Humboldt, the best team will win and officials should be the best for playoffs. Lake county won 42-0 first game with Humboldt having seven (7) turnovers & missing seven (7) starters with three (3) from offensive line due to COVID & funeral. So, the Vikings lost & made no excuses & if we lose by 42 Friday there will be no excuses so I can’t wait for Friday night! Hope it’s an injury free game & good weather!!

Officials will not decide this game. If LC comes out and plays up to their capabilities then the Falcons will win by 3 or more touchdowns. If LC plays a lackluster game then things might get interesting. I look for LC to play really well Friday night. I think LC might be peaking at the right time. LC will have to play very poorly and Humboldt will have to play it's best game to win the game. The first game was 42 point difference. Has Humboldt gotten 42 points better from the first meeting? I am sure they have improved but not by 42 points. Humboldt turned the ball over 7 times in the first meeting  and they are not likely to do that again.  LC did force most of those turnovers. As I mentioned earlier Humboldt will have to hit the big play 3 or 4 times to stay in the game. Humboldt will not be able to grind out long drives against LC. 

8 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Officials will not decide this game. If LC comes out and plays up to their capabilities then the Falcons will win by 3 or more touchdowns. If LC plays a lackluster game then things might get interesting. I look for LC to play really well Friday night. I think LC might be peaking at the right time. LC will have to play very poorly and Humboldt will have to play it's best game to win the game. The first game was 42 point difference. Has Humboldt gotten 42 points better from the first meeting? I am sure they have improved but not by 42 points. Humboldt turned the ball over 7 times in the first meeting  and they are not likely to do that again.  LC did force most of those turnovers. As I mentioned earlier Humboldt will have to hit the big play 3 or 4 times to stay in the game. Humboldt will not be able to grind out long drives against LC. 

LC by 3 touchdowns.LC has found another running back in Mullins and doubt he plays in this game,but the freshman Chamberlain going to be a good one as well..

15 hours ago, mrbigster said:

LC by 3 touchdowns.LC has found another running back in Mullins and doubt he plays in this game,but the freshman Chamberlain going to be a good one as well..

Mullins from my understanding will play this week. Chamberlin has a chance to be another big time back before he is done. He has that special something that Jewell Flowers and Wilkes had. It will be interesting watching him develop over the next 3 years.

16 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I really worded my post wrong 68.I was meaning,doubt if Chamberlain plays in this game but think he's going to be a stud.My understanding was Mullins could have dressed last week but holding him out till this week.Liking what I see in him.Runs hard and good speed.

1 hour ago, 87vikingalumni said:

It’s game day & hopefully the Vikings will play the best game of the season and leave it all out of the field! Hoping for a injury free game with a Vikings upset!!!!

Hopefully Lake County will play their best game of the season and move on to Peabody. Also hoping for a injury free game for both teams.