Riverdale @ Lebanon

H2Oman

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I was able to listen to the game on the radio and it sounded like Riverdale folded in the 4th quarter.

The 48 yard punt that backed the Warriors up inside the five was huge for Lebanon.

I believe the radio said that this was the most points scored on Riverdale all year?

Correct. Before that, most points they gave up was to Oakland (24), which was all scored in the first half

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

Speaking of waterboys and cheerleaders, who was that white hat ref in the Riverdale-Lebanon game?

The one who actually called Lebanon "THE BLUE DEVILS!!" instead of offense or defense or at most "Lebanon" - ??

Let me tell you  you. That defense played like a bunch of Blue Devils.  They would knock the taste out of your mouth.

Edited by TomLHS

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

OMG what a travesty

They didn't need any help from the refs but they sure got it anyway. 

" FIRST AND TEN....   BLUE DEVILS!! "

On TV... for the whole world to see and hear... the T$$AA must be very proud.

*** I am not a fan of either school, just concerned about high school "officiating" these days.

6 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

They didn't need any help from the refs but they sure got it anyway. 

" FIRST AND TEN....   BLUE DEVILS!! "

On TV... for the whole world to see and hear... the T$$AA must be very proud.

*** I am not a fan of either school, just concerned about high school "officiating" these days.

I re-watched that game several times (for obvious reasons) and it was called fairly. Heaven forbid an official calls them by their nickname. If your that concerned, become an official. It's not an easy gig

So I can get sent from the middle of middle TN to the farthest reaches of west TN to call a playoff game for whatever it is they get paid?  And a small gas stipend tossed in?  Hard "NO,"

And then they wonder why there is a shortage of officials to where they will have to start playing more game on Thursday nights.  Pay better and stop sending Nashville area refs to almost Arkansas.  Common sense, really.

Just as refs need to stop coming off as complete homers in big games.  Or any games.

10 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

So I can get sent from the middle of middle TN to the farthest reaches of west TN to call a playoff game for whatever it is they get paid?  And a small gas stipend tossed in?  Hard "NO,"

And then they wonder why there is a shortage of officials to where they will have to start playing more game on Thursday nights.  Pay better and stop sending Nashville area refs to almost Arkansas.  Common sense, really.

Just as refs need to stop coming off as complete homers in big games.  Or any games.

Yes because I'm sure most refs just conspire to screw teams over, the same refs that get sent clear cross the state to officiate a playoff game