Fast Times at William Blount High

BarneySox2007

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The Word of the Day at William Blount is "Hoochie".

Shad told the Boosters Club we need to get more information on the lady at the concession stand telling people she wanted the season to end and find out Hoochie is.

These usually are good Barney. However, you seem to be trying to stir up a pot of "CHILI" that is not getting WARM Kind of like your friend (Cough Cough) Coach @Shadroach who has been out of the loop the last couple weeks. If he was close to the program. You would think he or you would know more information coming after this weekend. 

Cowboy Roping a Steer Photograph by Diane Diederich

A  great writer could go back through all the William Blount threads on Coach T and have one heck of a comedy about a high school football program that can't do anything right. There's enough stories on here to write six or seven years worth of material and it would rank right up there with some of the funniest shows that's ever been TV.  What's even funnier is that Shad would take down a couple of Oscars for his roll.

On 11/21/2021 at 9:17 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

William Blount hasn't bottomed out just quiet yet but my friend the boat is taking on a lot of water especially when the captain decides to vacate during the fall break which should show anyone somebody is taking care of himself first. The first time I heard that I though somebody was pulling my leg but sure enough it was true. Then who in their right mind takes a pretty good middle school program left by Rick Young and Shad puts his defensive back coach on the high school staff to do two things. You know what's funny, the middle school only won one game and you want to know what's even funnier, the game they won the head coach wasn't there and the game was coached by the assistants. When Maryville played HVA I really thought this may be the second worst team to Heritage in the whole wide state in 6A and then here comes Shad saying here hold my beer and watch this and gets beat. WB drops Maryville and decided to go an easier route playing lesser competition expecting to really pull off at least 7 wins and ended up winning one. Those last two things would have ended 95% of most coaches job around here but not William Blount because it's a county school and they don't care.  In all honesty I don't want to see William Blount football team get put through this because I have plenty of friends that have boy's that play and I sure want the best for them. I say get somebody young that is a leader and get this program out of the quicksand it's stepped into before it's to late.

Their struggling feeder programs have collapsed and they didn't have a 2021 season.   Those who wanted to play in the WBHS area are either not playing or playing for other feeder programs.  They need to get someone young and enthusiastic to revive the feeder programs, too.

• Upvote 1