Fast Times at William Blount High

BarneySox2007

15 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea keep telling yourself this same story to the point you believe it! :thumb:

Alcoa Middle school team beats murvul year after year...m.urvul refuses to play.......murvul come back on the schedule and gets beat...AGAIN. Year after year the Alcoa Freshman and JV team beats murvul.....you tell me what "WE'RE" missing!! :thumb:

YOU KNOW whats coming and you are very afraid. FACT!

No more Help!

Kenya Announces Its Elephant Population Has Doubled In The Past 30 Years

Wrong and the AMS coach lost his job over it. 

Wrong again.  Alcoa's JV usually play Maryville Freshman because they say they don't have enough Freshman only.

1 hour ago, OldRebel2 said:

Wrong and the AMS coach lost his job over it. 

Wrong again.  Alcoa's JV usually play Maryville Freshman because they say they don't have enough Freshman only.

NNu7z5.gif.c232eb9859f093fa90d1cd84594fedb4.gif

........says the murvul homer! :lol:

How about a video to prove you WRONG!:thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmWw_JSWb30

murvul getting owned!!:lol: by the Back to Back MAC Middle school Champs!

I understand Shad having health problems and needing to step down but why didn't he just take a leave of absence if he thought he needed a month ,two months maybe three and he may be back in the game again. Not sure what the problem could be but I bet if he went in for a colonoscopy we all know who's head they would pull out. That would make me not enjoy my job either.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I understand Shad having health problems and needing to step down but why didn't he just take a leave of absence if he thought he needed a month ,two months maybe three and he may be back in the game again. Not sure what the problem could be but I bet if he went in for a colonoscopy we all know who's head they would pull out. That would make me not enjoy my job either.

Taking a page out of the Urban Meyer playbook

• Like 2

I bring up all these reasons why there could be 2 possibly 3 youth teams feeding into this program and why not. With 7 elementary schools feeding into WB it's hard to believe no one at all could be interested in stepping forward. Other things that are a positive for WB is the growth on that side of town. I see WB having the potential of being a Bradley Central type school being right at the city limit and the kids being brought right to their doorstep in the near future. Will take someone that can see this and work hard for those goals which can over shadow the weakness of the poor administration of 'Yes Men" that have always hindered this program.

4 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Not even close. Urban left Florida at the same time a volleyball player, teammate of his daughter, left also. I will leave it at that.

Bet Shad's health improves when he gets away from there.

Getting away from that one daddy will extend his life at least 20 years I'm told.

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I bring up all these reasons why there could be 2 possibly 3 youth teams feeding into this program and why not. With 7 elementary schools feeding into WB it's hard to believe no one at all could be interested in stepping forward. Other things that are a positive for WB is the growth on that side of town. I see WB having the potential of being a Bradley Central type school being right at the city limit and the kids being brought right to their doorstep in the near future. Will take someone that can see this and work hard for those goals which can over shadow the weakness of the poor administration of 'Yes Men" that have always hindered this program.

Getting away from that one daddy will extend his life at least 20 years I'm told.

Good points, Barney. I think Bradley Central is a good example of the type of program WB could realistically be if they got their stuff together. If you look at Bradley Central, that program was dead in the water a little over a decade or so ago. WB dropped 60+ on them at their place when Meadows was coaching.

Edited by TheGreatWallofAlnwick