Lenoir CIty Job

Sandman63

10 hours ago, RowdyCowboy said:

I have heard rumor someone on staff is trying to get the job. There are no coaches going to Loudon. There is also another rumor of a Coach/Former Coach from one of the Loudon County schools trying to get the job. But rumors are just that, a rumor.

That former Loudon County coach would be the only one that would have a prayer at Lenior City. At least he wouldn't be faced with rebuilding with 8th graders after a heavy senior class left. Also might have a greater voice to lift the Iron Curtain being at Lenior City to let William Blount players come through and escape the regular Friday night humiliation.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That former Loudon County coach would be the only one that would have a prayer at Lenior City. At least he wouldn't be faced with rebuilding with 8th graders after a heavy senior class left. Also might have a greater voice to lift the Iron Curtain being at Lenior City to let William Blount players come through and escape the regular Friday night humiliation.

Well, from what I have gathered, the 8th grade feeder is one that feeds both Loudon and LC.  As an 8th grader it is a no brainer of where to go.  Lenoir City had a big big class just finish, but they also finished 3-7...so how good were they?  Who really knows what is happening there....

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 8:36 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

To many butts to kiss there is why they aren't successful. Even the robot on Lost in Space would say Danger Danger Will Robinson, don't coach there.

Too much politics in LC!They will never let a coach be successful as you said too many butts to kiss!Been around that place for 30 years,it has ruined some really promising coaches in football and basketball!

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Too much politics in LC!They will never let a coach be successful as you said too many butts to kiss!Been around that place for 30 years,it has ruined some really promising coaches in football and basketball!

Thanks for backing me up on that, I hate it for their kids there that the grown ups are a real piece of work that run the place.