Coalfield comes to cland rd 3

THE KING

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Well, feathers flew up here tonight but I figure it'll take more than pouring gas in a hole to get rid of these yeller jackets from Morgan County.  It's the 4 wide shotgun zone read against the power running game. What say you? :-o

Should be a heck of a game King. Im being selfish here but I hope they play it at HV again so I can come watch lol. Be rooting for you guys either way . 

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Should be a heck of a game King. Im being selfish here but I hope they play it at HV again so I can come watch lol. Be rooting for you guys either way . 

It's not that far bro.  Schools are only 20 miles apart.  I'd rather play here in the snow! 

34 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Cloudland has the home field advantage as that trip up that way is no joke. I think Coalfield is a little bit better team and definitely more battle tested. Going out on a limb and say the jackets win this one by 8 points.

We have zero home field advantage.  Coal bucket has won six in a row up here.  We couldn't beat them up here when temps were in the single digits.  Most bee species perish when it gets cold but i think this brand of yeller jackets just get pi$$ed off.  Our overall record against most good programs is respectable but coal bucket is pretty good every single year.  They are very hard to beat.  Converting 2 long 4th downs for td's just shows that they are going to win no matter what.  If we finally come out on top, it will be an upset.  They will limit the long touchdown runs of sluder and birchfield.  The more plays you have to run before you score means there is greater risks for mistakes,  turnovers, etc.  Its the law of averages.  It will be a tough game for us.  It would really shock me if we were to establish the kind of dominance up front that we have the last 2 weeks.  I do think that our preparation and focus will be spot on.  These boys will play very very hard to defend our frozen field.  They really want to host a semi final game.