Coalfield comes to cland rd 3

THE KING

42 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I watched the live feed tonight.  To the announcers, please just call the game.  Your comments about our field, uniforms,  appearances are unnecessary.  If you can't be professional,  then just don't come back.  Rt, who are these idiots?

Yeah I heard it was bad.

10 hours ago, Appvol said:

Yeah I heard it was bad.

This will not be brushed under the rug.  If they ever do come back, they will be joined for commentary.  I guess I can understand with both their moms working street corners growing up that they never learned if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say nothing at all

16 hours ago, THE KING said:

I watched the live feed tonight.  To the announcers, please just call the game.  Your comments about our field, uniforms,  appearances are unnecessary.  If you can't be professional,  then just don't come back.  Rt, who are these idiots?

Personally, I don't know either of the clowns.  They work for BBB Communications who covers sports in Anderson, Morgan and Roane counties.  I agree with you after watching the playback.  No sense in acting that way, just call the game and show some respect to your opponent like you said.  I apologize for what it's worth.   

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Personally, I don't know either of the clowns.  They work for BBB Communications who covers sports in Anderson, Morgan and Roane counties.  I agree with you after watching the playback.  No sense in acting that way, just call the game and show some respect to your opponent like you said.  I apologize for what it's worth.   

No need for you to apologize.  You're one of the best posters here.  But we'll find out who they are. 

54 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

One of the best posters on the T.

40 minutes ago, pujo said:

One of the best posters on the T.

I think coalfield players learned something from our boys.  Cland started helping their players up even when it looked like we were beat.  Cf started helping us up too and there was great mutual respect between coaches and players at the end.