Coalfield comes to cland rd 3

THE KING

18 minutes ago, 143Ridgerunner19e said:

Zero home field advantage. How true. Cland needs to move there boys back to the home side of the field. Duh!!! Probably only one cland team that won a 3rd round on the away side. 2002. Someone should start a petition to bring cloudland football back to the side there fathers and grandfathers played on before we completely forget what that was like. 

There's pros and cons with that situation.  From a sentimental standpoint, I miss us being on the home side but I can't help but remember when Gordonsville came here in 93. Their fan base was terrible.  They lined the fence and terrorized us the whole game and it was distracting our coaches.  The straw that broke the camels back was in 02 when Powell valley fans spit on our players at their place.  When we played them in the playoffs, we moved to the other side and our fans got to harass them.  We've been on the other side ever since 

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

There's pros and cons with that situation.  From a sentimental standpoint, I miss us being on the home side but I can't help but remember when Gordonsville came here in 93. Their fan base was terrible.  They lined the fence and terrorized us the whole game and it was distracting our coaches.  The straw that broke the camels back was in 02 when Powell valley fans spit on our players at their place.  When we played them in the playoffs, we moved to the other side and our fans got to harass them.  We've been on the other side ever since 

Boy do I ever remember that. 

15 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Well at least now adays we know the police wouldn’t take a fan out of the stadium because they where a little roudy  lolol and Powell valley would probably still spit on us so thers that. Can’t stand the thought of coalfield playing 3rd round on the home side. Much less thinking of South Pitt. Coming for the fourth and not being put on there losing side of 2001. Literally tears me up to think of it.  

12 minutes ago, 143Ridgerunner19e said:

Well at least now adays we know the police wouldn’t take a fan out of the stadium because they where a little roudy  lolol and Powell valley would probably still spit on us so thers that. Can’t stand the thought of coalfield playing 3rd round on the home side. Much less thinking of South Pitt. Coming for the fourth and not being put on there losing side of 2001. Literally tears me up to think of it.  

Powell Valley is Cumberland gap these days, they are calm as heck now.

Imagine this:

Cloudland Football Players bust through their Cheerleaders banner begin to run to the far away side they played on for 19 years but they stop mid-field and gather in a huge jumping  team huddle only to bust out again and run to the home side.  The Fans would go nuts. 
Just saying. We’re playing on the wrong dang side lol.

2 minutes ago, 143Ridgerunner19e said:

Imagine this:

Cloudland Football Players bust through their Cheerleaders banner begin to run to the far away side they played on for 19 years but they stop mid-field and gather in a huge jumping  team huddle only to bust out again and run to the home side.  The Fans would go nuts. 

Maybe you can start a petition.  Get it done!  It don't really matter to me.  I'm just glad to be this deep again.  Last opportunity was 2014 and poo bear pittman ruined any chance we had.  We've not had many really good teams since Mark byrd took his last snap.  To me its the ultimate revenge for zac to lead this team to where they are considering how he was neglected as a senior 

12 minutes ago, 143Ridgerunner19e said:

Imagine this:

I'm actually with you, I'd see if you can get it done THIS FRIDAY. Fan support can be a HUGE thing. The kids and fans would love it. GETTTTTTTUUUURRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN

Just now, THE KING said:

Maybe you can start a petition.  Get it done!  It don't really matter to me.  I'm just glad to be this deep again.  Last opportunity was 2014 and poo bear pittman ruined any chance we had.  We've not had many really good teams since Mark byrd took his last snap.  To me its the ultimate revenge for zac to lead this team to where they are considering how he was neglected as a senior 

Idk maybe if we ask Coalfield real nicely. They would let us play on the side our fans are on. I would hate to hurt there feelings or there fan’s feelings by moving them to the great far away side and give them that overwhelming advantage of playing over there. And after going to Cosby and seeing that it really works for them too. Maybe it’s good. 

Not!!! If we make the Fourth maybe I just start that petition. But I’m sure no one would sign it. I mean who would want to be closer to there kid as they played there one and only Highschool seasons. No one would sign that