Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

11 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Oneida showed Pride, Class and Character as always PCC!!. It's my understanding that you're still a young team,so look out for these injuns in the future!

Most skill positions are sophomores and juniors. Return several linemen as well. We should be better next year. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

You all will be back.  I figured this might happen to you tonight.  Hampton is a violent football team 

They are very physical and play class and composure. I was very surprised at how they ran it down our throat and made us like it. They had a 99.9 yard drive that was a back breaker! They are legit 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

They are very physical and play class and composure. I was very surprised at how they ran it down our throat and made us like it. They had a 99.9 yard drive that was a back breaker! They are legit 

After I saw what they did to rockwood,  I was afraid for you.  They raped that football team.  They had ZERO chance 

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

After I saw what they did to rockwood,  I was afraid for you.  They raped that football team.  They had ZERO chance 

They pretty much done the same thing to us. We couldn’t stop them for nothin. I was very impressed with them. I won’t lie I thought we had a chance to slow that run game down but man was I wrong 

25 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Hey Spike it's  funny how a Meigs County poster has already  started on the Hampton/Trousdale Co thread that we can't run on them. I mean if the number 1, All-American Meigs team couldn't run them, then how can we?????

3 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Hey Spike it's  funny how a Meigs County poster has already  started on the Hampton/Trousdale Co thread that we can't run on them. I mean if the number 1, All-American Meigs team couldn't run them, then how can we?????

Ahh heck might as well not even show up and play if that’s the case. I’ll be honest y’all sure impressed me and Crow tonight. We was talkin at the game about how losin sucks but to lose to a team that is just straight up better than you ain’t as bad and tonight y’all kicked our tail. I ain’t afraid to say it we got our tail kicked for 4 qtrs 

1 hour ago, crow said:

Yeah, we didn’t play bad. Lost any fire we had after the botched punt. Other than the first drive we didn’t really stop them. They just out-big-boy footballed us tonight. Better team won straight up. Nice talking with @uknoit2 and @pujo  y’all both married way above your station, don’t forget it either :lol: good luck, y’all get to practice on thanksgiving day, that’s a rare privilege, enjoy the ride fellas. Good game Hampton, congratulations. 

Good seeing you Crow and Spike! First class as always 

6 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

99.9 yards and they ate a BUNCH of clock doing it. I see ‘em Injuns doing just fine next year. Great game and awesome fans. 

We hope to be back next year in this spot just hope to get over the hump. We are a very young ball team. So we will hit the weight room and hope to be right in the thick of things again next year. The 99.9 yard drive was impressive. They had men and we had boys 

Edited by Spike016