Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

2 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I need some help from my pals pujo and Unoit. Where on Earth are you Fellers at???  I guess I've been misinformed by the Yeti??? Let me know if Meigs County has misinformed me lol.....

at

I’d say they’re traveling. 40 between Rockwood and Knoxville has spotty coverage at best. 

Just now, Dadof2 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s region 1 year to host doesn’t matter what seed. If Meigs had won tonight they would have hosted Watertown, both of us are 1 seeds but it’s odd years host. But I could be wrong. 

The brackets are set top and bottom based on region. In odd years the top of the bracket hosts. SG was the 1 in region 1, 2021 is a odd year hence top side of the bracket. Rockwood was the 1 in region 2 hence bottom of bracket. Next year bottom of bracket hosts. 
TSSAA already updated their website 

D7159C45-11D3-49D0-BAF4-ABAD02FA12FC.png

2 minutes ago, crow said:

The brackets are set top and bottom based on region. In odd years the top of the bracket hosts. SG was the 1 in region 1, 2021 is a odd year hence top side of the bracket. Rockwood was the 1 in region 2 hence bottom of bracket. Next year bottom of bracket hosts. 
TSSAA already updated their website 

D7159C45-11D3-49D0-BAF4-ABAD02FA12FC.png

That stinks for Watertown. They won the region and now will have to travel to TC