Farrah-gut sales intwo tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, pepvol said:

I asked you who your team was playing next week , and you said Oakland ... So what you're saying is your team is sitting at home and you're having to jump on a bandwagon now ... ok , I'm glad we cleared that up 

Really have no team just glad to see Maryville and Oakland play again lol. 

Farragut's best defense was their offense eating the clock up keeping Maryville's offense off the field. The only problem was they couldn't stop Maryville. I believe Vaughn ran it 20 times for 185 yards. The bad interference call on Maryville was a game changer that may have put the game away early. Maryville defensive backs played to far off the receivers allowing Moore who has a very strong arm to have a field day on us, The positive about the game was that we needed a contest allowing the starters a full game under their belt since it's been a while before next weeks where they will have to play the whole game.

7 hours ago, pepvol said:

Well I agree , but then they still drove 30 or 40 yds after the one stupid penalty and even more yards after the other . Farragut moved the ball on us way too easy even without those Phantom calls . 

Yes they did.   The officials still had an agenda .  No matter what the old gold coach thiks that runs this board. You can sanitize it old golf coach but it doesnt change the truth. Which is something that cant be tolerated here. 

Maryville reconfirming once again why they are far and away the worst fan base in the state. To hear them complain about officiate is the most ironic thing in the world. 19 for the Rebels is a punk and played dirty from start to finish. Can't wait to see Oakland thump Maryville next week, praying for a running clock again.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, adalum96 said:

Maryville reconfirming once again why they are far and away the worst fan base in the state. To hear them complain about officiate is the most ironic thing in the world. 19 for the Rebels is a punk and played dirty from start to finish. Can't wait to see Oakland thump Maryville next week, praying for a running clock again.

I’ll save you a seat. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, adalum96 said:

The issue about the officials is funny to me b/c Farragut was also complaining about how unfair they thought the refs were to them. So idk, either the officials  were just terrible all around or maybe they were more fair than either side wants to admit since it seems no one was happy with them.  And yeah, I think a lot of people that felt that 19 was getting away with some things all night. I wouldn’t call him a punk. He’s a kid and it’s football and I’m sure our kiddos aren’t angels all the time either. But yeah, I saw what you mean. 

1 hour ago, Bluegreymom said:

The issue about the officials is funny to me b/c Farragut was also complaining about how unfair they thought the refs were to them. So idk, either the officials  were just terrible all around or maybe they were more fair than either side wants to admit since it seems no one was happy with them.  

The one on the FHS sideline had a tough second half. He made bad calls and non-calls that hurt both teams IMO. It was a good close game. I thought the ads coaches had them more prepared than the other side. It’s hard to beat a team 13 times. If murvil don’t convert a fourth down late in the fourth, then the ads get the ball with a chance to win. Ifs and buts…candy and nuts…Hopefully there weren’t any serious injuries.

• Like 1