Farrah-gut sales intwo tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

I will say that 19 has not had a personal foul penalty called on him all year…then two in one game?

Maybe he should have been flagged on the close sideline hit…but the last one thrown on him was garbage. 
He finished a block before the whistle blew. It’s not his fault if the Farragut kid took 5 seconds to fall…..34-BD0122-033-A-4-D66-8180-378-AC1-D9-F2

• Like 2

4 hours ago, adalum96 said:

Maryville reconfirming once again why they are far and away the worst fan base in the state. To hear them complain about officiate is the most ironic thing in the world. 19 for the Rebels is a punk and played dirty from start to finish. Can't wait to see Oakland thump Maryville next week, praying for a running clock again.

Hoping for another vicarious experience are ya! Lol 21 years . We love beating you 2x a year. Never gets old. 

2 hours ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

I will say that 19 has not had a personal foul penalty called on him all year…then two in one game?

Maybe he should have been flagged on the close sideline hit…but the last one thrown on him was garbage. 
He finished a block before the whistle blew. It’s not his fault if the Farragut kid took 5 seconds to fall…..34-BD0122-033-A-4-D66-8180-378-AC1-D9-F2

Thats right

50 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Don't anybody get upset because I'm just asking....     Before the Farragut game Maryville won by an average of 44-12.    So, either Maryville was sandbagging so as not to tip their hand to Oakland, -OR- they struggled against Farragut.      Which was it?

Or C.) Maryville ran into a Farragut team that was firing on all cylinders

I've seen Maryville teams in the past use bad calls as a way to get fired up , I remember a hundred years ago when I played that when the coaches got upset about the refs it would fire our entire team up and we'd usually respond ... bad calls are part of Football , it was disappointing that Maryville didn't use that as motivation last night to play lights out . Whining on CoachT about the refs just makes us look bad . We won , let's get ready for the game of the century , and hopefully our young men will be ready for the fight of their lives ! Go Rebels !

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The interference over the middle was a over thrown uncatchable pass that was a back breaker. Go watch the game on Farragut Website. 

I have a NFHS subscription and saw it live. Doesn't change the fact that Farragut moved the ball in chunks whether by air or ground. Bad officiating happens