Farrah-gut sales intwo tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

27 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I don't like Whining about refs either Blaze45 , but " Mom " is acting all curious and very innocently now on 2 different threads asking about Maryville's tuition acceptance and wanting to bring up rumors about cheating ... oh she's very innocently curious now that she's argued with Maryville fans about the refs ... just like you , if someone comes after Blackman by implying or bringing up rumors of cheating on a public forum , I'm sure you'd be defending your team too . 

Oh I understand taking up for the team and calling it like it is, I was really eluding to most of the pissing and moaning about the "supposed " stuff isn't gonna change the outcome of a game that has since been played. Look, Maryville is a dang good team with a lot of tradition and history. People are gonna throw stones at winners, cause nobody has their sites set on losers.   Heck, if somebody creates a stupid fake account to try to catch a program doing something wrong that tells you where their head is anyway. It's a lot like the snot nosed kid that you have to endure during the holidays, where somebody is cheating, somebody is mean, somebody is doing this to me or that or blah blah blah, comes in the house every 2 minutes to complain about something not going their way. Sometimes you just want to tell them to stop their bellyaching and stop being such a cry baby, but you can't without ticking off the in-laws, for saying what their parent should have. If I were you I wouldn't worry about it. People can believe what they want.....Some people still believe Biden is a good choice for president.... Case in point.....lamo

Edited by Blaze45
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluegreymom said:

Again pepvol, you brought up the question I asked on another thread in here and that’s how there came to be two discussions on it. 

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

Whatever lady .. it's just funny your curiosity came up at the same time you were arguing with other Maryville fans about the refs ... I only brought up Farragut Baseball to show you exactly what you were doing to Maryville , must have worked since you're all mad now . 

20_0925_seal-tsa-500.jpg

2 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

Okay, I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you seem nuts. The question I asked wasn’t even on this thread until you brought it here. Second, I asked a specific question, not for anyone to address every rumor ever made about your team. If you have a specific question about a rumor you’ve heard about Farragut baseball, why not ask? Seems better than wondering if the rumors are unfounded or true? I asked about this and I got intelligent, well explained answers. Now I don’t wonder. See how that works? I’m not mad at any Maryville fans other than thinking that GreyRider X is really really out of a limb with his accusations. I may disagree with some things but isn’t that the point here? To post opinions, commentary, feedback and observations back and forth with others? You need to chill the f out. And since you’ve brought up Farragut’s baseball program here in this football forum several times now, why don’t you stop pretending you aren’t trying to do the exact thing you so desperately want to accuse me of? If you have a question, ask. Maybe someone who knows about the program can give you a straight answer. 

Edited by MERCYRULER

2 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

Okay, I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you seem nuts. The question I asked wasn’t even on this thread until you brought it here. Second, I asked a specific question, not for anyone to address every rumor ever made about your team. If you have a specific question about a rumor you’ve heard about Farragut baseball, why not ask? Seems better than wondering if the rumors are unfounded or true? I asked about this and I got intelligent, well explained answers. Now I don’t wonder. See how that works? I’m not mad at any Maryville fans other than thinking that GreyRider X is really really out of a limb with his accusations. I may disagree with some things but isn’t that the point here? To post opinions, commentary, feedback and observations back and forth with others? You need to chill the f out. And since you’ve brought up Farragut’s baseball program here in this football forum several times now, why don’t you stop pretending you aren’t trying to do the exact thing you so desperately want to accuse me of? If you have a question, ask. Maybe someone who knows about the program can give you a straight answer. 

Out on a limb...lmao  I have simply made statements of fact that most on here have seen but dont want to get sideways with any "maryville peeps" but I however do not care.  I call it like I see it. Sorry of that hurts your feelings( not really but ... ) I never accused The Admirals of anything.  

On 11/21/2021 at 5:47 PM, JSamson7 said:

A little bit of everything RR. Injuries, vanilla D if you want to call it that, looking ahead, etc. Farragut puts their pads on the same way we do as well and they came in confident. All of the elements of a trap game were in place but they still cleared the hurdle.

Glad you guys getting that new weight room built. So Walter can get them boys in there lifting after watching the Oakland. Hey thanks for the hooked on phonics info just got it thanks again.