TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

Cam615

8 hours ago, Grunt said:

Tiger, I wasn't putting Meigs down, have much respect for the program.  Point was/ is,  it didn't hold up, neither did TC ranked # 2. These polls are voted on by sports writers that see a very limited # of games, if any. Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me.  Great water cooler & forum fodder tho.

My post, is just an opinion as well, FWIW.

I hear you. I expect a great game. I'm coming over with a couple friends. I'm packing some extra clothes for the weather and bringing my thermos.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WHSTigerDen said:

Y’all ready for these Tigers? We gonna give it to you this week.

You might very well give it to them this week. However for the past three years it's went completely opposite and TC has won when it counted. History isn't in your favor but that's why they strap it up. It's Trousdale's to lose until H20 proves they can win when it matters most.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WHSTigerDen said:

I think it’s sad that Our QB (Cousino) has more passing yards and completions in one game then y’all have all season. 

What’s sad is we win a lot of games and a lot of playoff games when teams know we don’t pass that’s sad real sad… for the other teams 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, biggest said:

Rise & shine it's pep rally day! If you can't get excited don't bring those negative thoughts here! Give me a JACKA##es

Another Grumor for biggest to check out. Sources say a movie will be played at  2nd creek after the rally for the team. Can you verify and if so what movie will be played.

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm real surprised so few are giving Watertown a chance, Its real obvious they can win. I've always liked Trousdale and the passion of the Hartsville people but this sure don't look like a one sided game. Hope all you enjoy a GREAT game . 

It is what it is… until we beat them when it counts TC will and should be the favorites. Hopefully and I believe we will get it done Friday

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

Another Grumor for biggest to check out. Sources say a movie will be played at  2nd creek after the rally for the team. Can you verify and if so what movie will be played.

I actually heard it was a documentary they were showing the team.  My source is working on exactly what this is all about.  Anyone have a score prediction? 

11 hours ago, WHSTigerDen said:

I think it’s sad that Our QB (Cousino) has more passing yards and completions in one game then y’all have all season. 

I think it's sad that our water girls have played in the same number of 4th round games as Cousino....ZERO!!!!!  Your comment is null and void since we run the ball 99.9% of the time.  Red Boiling has more passing yards than TC if that tells you anything.  

Edited by JohnDutton