TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

Cam615

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

This I agree with… TC is just a different team in November. Congrats to them boys and that community.

I will say this to all y’all Blake Satterfield haters… y’all are idiots. He had those kids ready to play tonight!!!

Again… congrats and good luck the rest of the way!

Thanks H2Oman 

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

This I agree with… TC is just a different team in November. Congrats to them boys and that community.

I will say this to all y’all Blake Satterfield haters… y’all are idiots. He had those kids ready to play tonight!!!

Again… congrats and good luck the rest of the way!

Classy post. 

No excuses  here the better team won they were more prepared and  more physical.  Woodshed type night.   Congrats to Tc. Congrats to the fans and community congrats to H20 after the 1st 3 weeks not one person thought you guys would be playing in round 3. #14 cousino tough kid went down with possibly a broken bone in his foot heel up for baseball kid. We have enjoyed watching you.

Edited by Katdaddy

3 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

No excuses  here the better team won they were more prepared and  more physical.  Woodshed type night.   Congrats to Tc. Congrats to the fans and community congrats to H20 after the 1st 3 weeks not one person thought you guys would be playing in round 3. #14 cousino tough kid went down with possibly a broken bone in his foot heel up for baseball kid. We have enjoyed watching you.

100% the kid has been great to watch!!!