Round 3 Pearl Cohn Returns to Tullahoma

TTownFan50

How many Pearl-Cohn starters got ejected tonight against Hardin County? How many will get ejected during the Tullahoma game? How many penalty yards will the Firebirds give up? I want to say that the most disciplined team will prevail. Tullahoma played a textbook first half last time and played a train wreck second half. I see the Cats playing a much more aggressive game in both halves.  Tullahoma is firing on all cylinders as of tonight. Pearl-Cohn may not be 100% after a hard fought game at Hardin County.   My edge goes to Tullahoma as it seems like all their bases are covered. It may be a close game but I wrap this one in Cardinal and Black. 

1 hour ago, wornoutwildcat said:

How many Pearl-Cohn starters got ejected tonight against Hardin County? How many will get ejected during the Tullahoma game? How many penalty yards will the Firebirds give up? I want to say that the most disciplined team will prevail. Tullahoma played a textbook first half last time and played a train wreck second half. I see the Cats playing a much more aggressive game in both halves.  Tullahoma is firing on all cylinders as of tonight. Pearl-Cohn may not be 100% after a hard fought game at Hardin County.   My edge goes to Tullahoma as it seems like all their bases are covered. It may be a close game but I wrap this one in Cardinal and Black. 

Lmao. We banged up but we got all our kids back something that we didn’t have the first time we played and I’m looking forward to the matchup. Tullahoma your on the clock!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

Pearl-Cohn won on the road in West TN last night without their most dynamic offensive weapon.  He will be back for the Tullahoma game and will be amped up and ready to go.  

I think Pearl-Cohn goes on the road and beats Tullahoma this time and it will be by multiple scores.  

Trenches Matter in this game and can Pearl stay calm and not get upset? We’ll see

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Smh!!!

It's all about keeping your mind on the big picture and not living for the moment. Showboating don't let you play for gold footballs. Controlling your emotions lets you play for gold footballs. I didn't mean any disrespect to the players. They are talented athletes, I have seen that on the field. But in a close game ,against a tough well prepared opponent, discipline really helps you get to the next level. Getting called for penalties because you wanted to tackle out of bounds or you needed that last hit after the play was dead will cost you wins when you are this deep into the season.  If you hand a good team an extra 75 yards from the yellow flags you might be watching the championship game on TV. I use to tell kids, "Act like you have been here before" .  And to quote Samuel Jackson "When is winning not enough?"

11 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

It's all about keeping your mind on the big picture and not living for the moment. Showboating don't let you play for gold footballs. Controlling your emotions lets you play for gold footballs. I didn't mean any disrespect to the players. They are talented athletes, I have seen that on the field. But in a close game ,against a tough well prepared opponent, discipline really helps you get to the next level. Getting called for penalties because you wanted to tackle out of bounds or you needed that last hit after the play was dead will cost you wins when you are this deep into the season.  If you hand a good team an extra 75 yards from the yellow flags you might be watching the championship game on TV. I use to tell kids, "Act like you have been here before" .  And to quote Samuel Jackson "When is winning not enough?"

A Tullahoma fan is seriously talking to a Pearl-Cohn fan about playing for championships.  That’s hilarious.  

If this game were at Pearl-Cohn I’d invite you to come inside and get a look at the two Gold Balls and the 2 Silver Balls in the trophy case at PCHS.  

• Like 1