Round 3 Pearl Cohn Returns to Tullahoma

TTownFan50

3 minutes ago, Fawhy said:

I stand by that. If we are firing on all cylinders we can compete with and beat anyone. But again we're starving to do something that has never been done in our school history. So we're focused on one game at a time!!

If Tullahoma proves you right, I'll be the first one here saying I was wrong

• Like 3

9 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

congratulations to y’all. Even if PC would’ve won we didn’t deserve too. Our best player quit on us…smh, I’ve never been embarrassed to be a firebird until tonight. Good luck the rest of the way!!!

Thanks!!! In my opinion those PC kids has/had enough talent to beat anyone, just didn’t perform as a team.  Good luck next year, lot of returning players.

5 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

Thanks!!! In my opinion those PC kids has/had enough talent to beat anyone, just didn’t perform as a team.  Good luck next year, lot of returning players.

Talent alone is not enough when playing a good team. Disciplined teams will win most games like this one. Two timeouts used because not enough kids on field for punts. Very poor punter. Worst ever is a D1 player who is only concerned about himself and a coaching staff who has sold out to this kid. Kid did not even play the week before because of two penalties . He even got one last night. College will not be easy for him unless he changes his attitude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, fb247 said:

Talent alone is not enough when playing a good team. Disciplined teams will win most games like this one. Two timeouts used because not enough kids on field for punts. Very poor punter. Worst ever is a D1 player who is only concerned about himself and a coaching staff who has sold out to this kid. Kid did not even play the week before because of two penalties . He even got one last night. College will not be easy for him unless he changes his attitude.

Bama passed on him and he is likely headed to KY because of "bucks" influence if that tells you anything.

3 hours ago, JustinBuck said:

Bama passed on him and he is likely headed to KY because of "bucks" influence if that tells you anything.

Bama didn’t pass on him really. He kept going on recruiting trips so they didn’t wanna be left in the cold. Trust me if he really wanted bama that’s where he would be. They were at almost all his games!!