Round 3 Pearl Cohn Returns to Tullahoma

TTownFan50

15 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Now if y’all wanna talk bad about PC team wise that’s cool. But you are not about to single out none of our players!!!

Don't worry Firebird, PC will boat race the cats for the next few years.  They are losing 22 seniors.  Not much chirping.  They had their own selfish player last year that cost them

1 hour ago, Sweetness1 said:

Don't worry Firebird, PC will boat race the cats for the next few years.  They are losing 22 seniors.  Not much chirping.  They had their own selfish player last year that cost them

Appreciate that! But tullahoma deserves to shine good football team!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Appreciate that! But tullahoma deserves to shrine good football team!!!

Absolutely!   The D played great all night.  It took the D a couple of series to settle in to the speed but then they got dialed in and shut PC down.  Ts O had nothing until the second half.  Too conservative!  Had great field position all first half and couldn't get it done.  They have got to start faster if they want to move on to the ship!

20 hours ago, JustinBuck said:

You really think a WR is going to pick Ken Tuck over bama?

The Wades from Summit did so.  I’m sure Brown would be a much better fit at Kentucky than Alabama.  His chances of getting on the field much faster go up significantly if he goes to Kentucky.  

Kentucky is having a great run of success the last several years.  Their football program is not what you once remember.  

6 minutes ago, JustinBuck said:

Because bama passed.

I am not sure if Bama has passed or not but I do know UK wants him bad. Kids are different now. They want to play right away and he probably would their. Maybe the most important thing that has changed recruiting now is the NIL and although Bama has more money than UK but look on how many they have to pay other top recruits and he probably make more at UK earlier than Bama.

1 minute ago, Bulldog89 said:

I am not sure if Bama has passed or not but I do know UK wants him bad. Kids are different now. They want to play right away and he probably would their. Maybe the most important thing that has changed recruiting now is the NIL and although Bama has more money than UK but look on how many they have to pay other top recruits and he probably make more at UK earlier than Bama.

I think he announce Wednesday so I guess we will find out.

On 11/20/2021 at 5:14 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Now if y’all wanna talk bad about PC team wise that’s cool. But you are not about to single out none of our players!!!

Just looked at this thread and am confused? You said this but were you joking because singling out a kid is what you did. Am I missing something???? 

Our best player quit on us…smh, I’ve never been embarrassed to be a firebird until tonight. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 10:54 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Our best player quit on us…smh, I’ve never been embarrassed to be a firebird until tonight.

On 11/20/2021 at 5:14 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Wait...... What?? :lol:

There's a word for what you did there..

• Like 2