Round 3 Pearl Cohn Returns to Tullahoma

TTownFan50

On 11/22/2021 at 9:31 AM, howdoitknow said:

The Wades from Summit did so.  I’m sure Brown would be a much better fit at Kentucky than Alabama.  His chances of getting on the field much faster go up significantly if he goes to Kentucky.  

Kentucky is having a great run of success the last several years.  Their football program is not what you once remember.  

Kentucky told one twin he would play qb is why they are going there. I don’t think both had a bama offer. TN offered both but didn’t promise the one he would be a qb

On 11/23/2021 at 2:54 AM, Playerscoach said:

Just looked at this thread and am confused? You said this but were you joking because singling out a kid is what you did. Am I missing something???? 

Our best player quit on us…smh, I’ve never been embarrassed to be a firebird until tonight. 

Outsiders can’t do what me and FB26 can! Y’all been in here long enough to know that! We don’t speak on nobody else kids, even if that team fans does. So show us that same respect!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

13 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Outsiders can’t do what me and FB26 can! Y’all been in here long enough to know that! We don’t speak on nobody else kids, even if that team fans does. So show us that same respect!!

Makes zero sense. It’s a forum for discussion so don’t say something you don’t want discussed. BTW comments about kids “quitting on their teammates “ is out of line regardless who says it IMO.

7 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Makes zero sense. It’s a forum for discussion so don’t say something you don’t want discussed. BTW comments about kids “quitting on their teammates “ is out of line regardless who says it IMO.

It doesn’t have to make sense to you tho! You get my point for sure!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80