Round 3 Pearl Cohn Returns to Tullahoma

TTownFan50

On 11/13/2021 at 4:51 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

That’s not true, honestly I didn’t think y’all would be here!!!

:lol: I think you were HOPING we wouldn't be here :cool:. Ya'll are like me as a Vols fan bragging about winning the ship in 98 when discussing them gold balls ya'll have. And don't get me wrong a gold ball is the ultimate accomplishment but come on lmao. At the end of the day two good teams made it to this point, ya'll got ya guy back and everyone is healthy! Just know the first game wasn't a fluke and we will finish this game strong. Lets just hope everyone plays a straight up game with NO DIRTY PLAY!! BEST MAN WINS!!

1 minute ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

The nerve coming from a team that had back to back 0-10 seasons…smh

I think @TTownFan50 said it best we don't have an abundance of kids and talent year in and year out to choose from and build a program. So we'll always experience down years just based on that fact. Realistically ya'll probably have enough talent walking the halls not playing to compete with some small schools now :lol:. But at the end of the day you came to this little town with our 2 seasons of 0-10 on the record and got abused for a half and then made it a game but lost. So all that talk is cheap, yall just be ready for your boys to be playing Basketball next week :popcorneater:

On 11/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Our seniors have been to cookeville tho!

That’s certainly an advantage over those guys in Tullahoma.  Your seniors know what it takes to get to the title game. They viewed it while riding the backs of that Sr class.  I remember exactly how your trip to Cookeville turned out tho(which is why you are now dodging Rankin and Alcoa). Actually, I remember how the one just a few years before that one turned out too. You were thrashed and raced by Catholic. back then I was hoping you’d take KC to the shed, but you choked. 

12 minutes ago, hollowman said:

That’s certainly an advantage over those guys in Tullahoma.  Your seniors know what it takes to get to the title game. They viewed it while riding the backs of that Sr class.  I remember exactly how your trip to Cookeville turned out tho(which is why you are now dodging Rankin and Alcoa). Actually, I remember how the one just a few years before that one turned out too. You were thrashed and raced by Catholic. back then I was hoping you’d take KC to the shed, but you choked. 

Salty much? Losses to 2 great teams isn't choking

2 hours ago, hollowman said:

I remember exactly how your trip to Cookeville turned out tho(which is why you are now dodging Rankin and Alcoa). Actually, I remember how the one just a few years before that one turned out too. You were thrashed and raced by Catholic. back then I was hoping you’d take KC to the shed, but you choked. 

How tullahoma  trip to cookeville go? With out  actually playing cookeville…lol

12 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Sounds like a excuse to me!!!

Excuse for what exactly? The truth is the truth, you let us get the caliber of kids ya'll get year in and year out and we have a few ships too. I'd actually say more ships but that's all hypothetical so neither here nor there. At the end of the day we have a great team that has the ability to go win it all. We can ONLY beat ourselves, NO ONE IN THIS STATE CAN BEAT US BUT US. We have a solid team, not a couple of players that carry our team. We're focused, starving and ready to take everything we deserve!! Ya'll be safe on your trip here friday for this WAR!!

• Like 1