LC travels to PHS (round 3)

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

You mean McKenzies year :ph34r:

Ha, Ha.  You could be right but I beg to differ.  Yes Mc beat the Mustangs by 3 tds and we lost by 3 tds.  That's what has the Mc people so excited.  That's exactly the way we need it to be.  But you have the right to your own opinion.  3 peats are hard to come by which means 4 peats are harder.  With that said, Peabody will defend its crown and win it's 5th title in 8 years.

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hear that sound !? Yep it was a pen drop ! Where is everyone ? It’s round 3 of the playoffs I need to argue with someone ,dang, if I argue with myself we will both be booted maybe all three of us !!!! 

To quiet for me Pride.  Im just ready to talk junk man...................But I have too much respect for Shocker and the rest of the LC posters.  I think there is a great amount of mutual respect. These 2 have won 4 State championships in the last 3 years combined.

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hear that sound !? Yep it was a pen drop ! Where is everyone ? It’s round 3 of the playoffs I need to argue with someone ,dang, if I argue with myself we will both be booted maybe all three of us !!!! 

Sissy! Putting our best 11 out there. Quinn is gonna draw up something genius…I hope. Naw LC has to play 4 quarters like they did for a half the first game. Trenton should wear us down due to numbers but don’t sleep on the poor lil falcons. I know Seth one play from a shutout first time…gonna be a better effort this time 

26 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

To quiet for me Pride.  Im just ready to talk junk man...................But I have too much respect for Shocker and the rest of the LC posters.  I think there is a great amount of mutual respect. These 2 have won 4 State championships in the last 3 years combined.

Thanks Dr…we gonna give it our best! Hopefully Quinn has something special for y’all but depth isn’t a concern it’s a fact! Good luck to both and no injuries! The Dr is a good poster

30 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

Ha, Ha.  You could be right but I beg to differ.  Yes Mc beat the Mustangs by 3 tds and we lost by 3 tds.  That's what has the Mc people so excited.  That's exactly the way we need it to be.  But you have the right to your own opinion.  3 peats are hard to come by which means 4 peats are harder.  With that said, Peabody will defend its crown and win it's 5th title in 8 years.

I just hope I have to drive to McKenzie instead of Fville. If I have to drive to Fville me and Pride are going to hit about 10 different restaurants!

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

Thanks Dr…we gonna give it our best! Hopefully Quinn has something special for y’all but depth isn’t a concern it’s a fact! Good luck to both and no injuries! The Dr is a good poster

How many seniors do y’all have this year? Hearing lots of good things about your younger guys 

Lol not everyone believes that just bc huntingdon beat yall we will beat yall .. and I assure u the boys ain't even thought about trenton .u know 1 week at a time... I respect yall program down there but I don't know if I would chalk up another title just yet.... I mean last year double over time game was a surprise by alot of trenton folks in reg season yall smoked us but anyway maybe next week we can get on us playing ... 

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

How many seniors do y’all have this year? Hearing lots of good things about your younger guys 

Think it's about 4,maybe 5.But all state reciver,Clay, is back.Qb back for 2 more years.Also have good freshman qb.Most linemen are back and think top 4 running backs are back.I think 2 juniors in the group,One sophomore and a freshman that's going to be a stud.And hear middle school has a very good back.I do know they have about a 230 lb running back on the 5th grade team.Seen him play.Hes got good speed and running over people.Hes as big as the coaches.Several big boys on that team.Future is very bright.

Edited by mrbigster
  • Upvote 1