LC travels to PHS (round 3)

PeabodyPride

5 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Not disrespecting LC. What they have done the past few years with a smaller school is nothing but impressive. It just seems like LC is very inconsistent. World beaters one game then a big let down the next. This game was closer than I expected. Congrats on another good season. 

Lake County has a very young team. Mostly sophomores and a few juniors. Young teams usually are inconsistent. Plus covid and other unforeseen circumstances have arose the last 2 years. Even with all of that LC still played in the quarterfinals this year. LC has played in 4 semifinal games, state title game and the quarterfinals in the last 5 years. I will say that is pretty dang good. LC should be alot better next year and the year after. LC has established itself as one of the top 1A programs in the state and it looks like that trend will continue for awhile. 

On 11/21/2021 at 11:04 AM, truefalconfan said:

Yes, LC will definitely be loaded next year. Hopefully, they can get a legitimate weight lifting program back into place like we used to have here. Also, according to some of the administrators I've talked to recently is that coach quinn will be able to hire whomever he needs to in order to get us to the next level. 

Just want to clarify something. Coach Quinn has an outstanding weight program. The kids are on the levels of the 2019 bunch. What I was talking about was getting in the weight room asap. The difference between that year and this year was the fact the 2019 bunch was majority seniors and had 4 years under Pucketts system. By time the current kids are seniors I would expect to see similar results. 

4 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Just want to clarify something. Coach Quinn has an outstanding weight program. The kids are on the levels of the 2019 bunch. What I was talking about was getting in the weight room asap. The difference between that year and this year was the fact the 2019 bunch was majority seniors and had 4 years under Pucketts system. By time the current kids are seniors I would expect to see similar results. 

No disagreement here! Quinn has done an amazing job with limited help this year and accomplishing what he has with a very young team. Lake county is still a very lucrative job and I believe he'll have some great candidates in this offseason to help right the ship and get these guys on the same page for next year and beyond 

On 11/19/2021 at 11:19 PM, shockernation said:

Good job LC proud of the fight we put up. Exciting ballgame for 3 quarters! Peabody knows they had their hands full tonight.Quinn had an awesome game plan! Can’t wait for LC next year we are loaded!  Congrats to Peabody you guys just keep on keeping on! Rooting for you guys to win it all. Love my Peabody family @PeabodyPride @Wediditagain For Seth and Jody 3 plays from a shutout this time…posers

This was good. LC did not lay down for us. They battled the whole game.  It was good preparation for the Tide.  I actually think that LCs running back is better than Taylor.  He is strong, elusive and fast.  No disrespect to Taylor but I think LCs and Peabody's star backs are better. Just saying

12 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

This was good. LC did not lay down for us. They battled the whole game.  It was good preparation for the Tide.  I actually think that LCs running back is better than Taylor.  He is strong, elusive and fast.  No disrespect to Taylor but I think LCs and Peabody's star backs are better. Just saying

Day Day is a very good back. He will be back next year. LC played hard and was in the game midway through the 4th quarter. In the end Peabody offensive line wore us down. Ganaway is a great back no doubt. LC should be very good next year hopefully the Falcons will add some depth. I have only seen the Taylor kid play on tape. He looks like a very good back but I think the Cassidy kid makes them go. I look for the McKenzie/ Peabody game to be a great game. Imo Peabody's line will ultimately win the game for Peabody.Give Ganaway a crease you should just go ahead and put 6 on the scoreboard.