Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

9 minutes ago, RollRed said:

What’s happening to this thread? Half of its missing. Y’all quit hurting the jackets feelings. You know they are the best team ever and Friday is basically a free pass. 

It appears a few of you rather be called the New England Patriots.....”shoulder shrug” 

You’re  confident.....we’re confident....it will be ok....Enjoy!

12 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

lol. It’ll be loud but both fanbases are generally good folks in my experience. 

Both fanbases are good people. Some are just very passionate, which makes for an exciting atmosphere! Got to love high school football. This is what we all live for!!!

Edited by BigRed88

4 minutes ago, eers said:

I honestly like both fan bases, enjoy the trip both stadiums and their atmospheres. 

And believe it or not their is alot of respect from Springfield for both HC and Beech. Both schools were down just like we were and both made good hires as well as Springfield. But we don’t have to like each other for a week :mrgreen:

Both Henry and Beech has had success winning ‘ships and being contenders for a while and I know that it is fun for y’all. Makes you expect greatness. The Wilson brothers have made Jacket football fun again and for the most part it’s been the only enjoyable football I’ve had since the Vols have been in a slump. Talent was never the issue at Springfield but they needed the right coach to come in to establish a winning culture on and off the field. It’s fun to be a fan of a program contending.  

21 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Both Henry and Beech has had success winning ‘ships and being contenders for a while and I know that it is fun for y’all. Makes you expect greatness. The Wilson brothers have made Jacket football fun again and for the most part it’s been the only enjoyable football I’ve had since the Vols have been in a slump. Talent was never the issue at Springfield but they needed the right coach to come in to establish a winning culture on and off the field. It’s fun to be a fan of a program contending.  

I wouldn't trade them for any other coaches in the state