Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

8 hours ago, Jackets95 said:

Your Drunk! Springfield has gotten players back on defense since that Henry county game and had only allowed 6 points in 2 games against 42 PPG averaging offenses.

lol Henry hasn’t gotten much better than those 3 points they put up in Paris, running down our throat won’t be the answer lol

Also those deep balls like the deep TD we over threw in the first quarter @ Henry County are connecting now. 

Let’s talk facts. HENRY County always plays horrible in Springfield , we will stuff the run and our offense will click. You guys will hate this trip to Springfield I PROMISE!

Springfield 28 - Henry County 10

Good grief 28 points is a lot of points for Springfield. So you’re  telling me your offense is 22 points better that last meeting and we are 7 points better.(HC has put up over 200 points in the last 4 games) And on the other hand your saying your defense is stronger than last meeting. So which is it? I think it’s best you quit drinking grandpas cough syrup.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RollRed said:

Good grief 28 points is a lot of points for Springfield. So you’re  telling me your offense is 22 points better that last meeting and we are 7 points better.(HC has put up over 200 points in the last 4 games) And on the other hand your saying your defense is stronger than last meeting. So which is it? I think it’s best you quit drinking grandpas cough syrup.  

You wanna play the “previous game points scored game”? Ok, Springfield has out scored their opponents 166-20 in their last 4 games, compared to HC 212-88. So yeah I’d say HC has improved on offense and Springfield has improved on both sides of the ball. I’d don’t think Springfield “blanks” HC by no means, but the illusion that some posters have of a blow out HC win ain’t happening.

Just now, DbCooper said:

You wanna play the “previous game points scored game”? Ok, Springfield has out scored their opponents 166-20 in their last 4 games, compared to HC 212-88. So yeah I’d say HC has improved on offense and Springfield has improved on both sides of the ball. I’d don’t think Springfield “blanks” HC by no means, but the illusion that some posters have of a blow out HC win ain’t happening.

No one said our win will be a blowout. But a win for sure. 

1 minute ago, DbCooper said:

All Grit, No Quit #YJP

2 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

Yeah @mmb did earlier, plus the Rocky Mountain high y’all have off the last 4 games makes you imply it with your post. 

I watched the Memphis game. They wrapped that game up with a big pretty bow for y’all. They had one guy and you were able to get after him. They made tons of middle school mistakes. They had zero discipline. Your offense looked like the same old hum drum. You lean on the defense to keep y’all in games. When HC gets ahead your offense just isn’t built to put up quick points. Of all the times I’ve told another team just wait, you’ll be surprised this is the time I’m most positive about.