Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

8 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I heard the same things from some of you guys the 1st time we played, truth is no one knows what is going to happen. Like I said it will be a another dogfight. With that said, due to health concerns I haver to step away from the T this week as I believe I got a little too high strung last time we played. I am not going to do that to myself this time around, This is just something that means a lot to me but I am not going to give myself a heart attack over it. I believe everyone here are good guys for the most part, just very passionate. We both like the chances of our teams winning this week, but both know there is a real possibility either one of us can lose. So with that said I am going to respectfully step away for the week and wish both sides good luck...

GO JACKETS!

Hey take care of yourself man. We all bicker back and forth but I am positive not one guy here ever means any ill intent. Springfield is right next to Beech as far as the top teams I have the most respect for! One thing about it Region 7 is going to yet another semifinals!! What is that 4 years in a row now? Not bad for a region most call "weak". Take care of yourself!!

Edited by BigRed88
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RollRed said:

Did you happen to watch the Memphis central game?? They looked about like Clarksville northwest to me. 

I’d dare say there’s few fans that know more about our offense than I do.. and I’m telling you, they caught us on the worst week possible. Worst game of the year, all the extra drama, stars being out or handcuffed, terrible offensive plan and execution. And we still lost by 3. These boys want revenge. This is not the same team you saw several weeks ago. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong.. but I’m not going to wait til we win/lose to throw it out there. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, mmb said:

I’d dare say there’s few fans that know more about our offense than I do.. and I’m telling you, they caught us on the worst week possible. Worst game of the year, all the extra drama, stars being out or handcuffed, terrible offensive plan and execution. And we still lost by 3. These boys want revenge. This is not the same team you saw several weeks ago. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong.. but I’m not going to wait til we win/lose to throw it out there. 

Once again, I look for Henry County not only to go to Springfield and get a win but they want to leave no doubt who the better team is!!! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mmb said:

I know if anyone know it’s you. The family and I plan to travel to make this one. Holler at us. I’m pretty confident in the turnaround I’ve never seen anything like it. However every time these boys dominate a team someone says it’s  only because the other team was just not good. Im so confident I almost feel bad for the jackets that their season ends Friday in front of what’s probably going to be a huge home crowd. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Once again, I look for Henry County not only to go to Springfield and get a win but they want to leave no doubt who the better team is!!! 

Jeez. One of them is already talking about the refs cheated them last time and the refs cost them points last Friday and that is why they only ended up with 27 sad points. 

57 minutes ago, mmb said:

4 minutes ago, RollRed said:

I know if anyone know it’s you. The family and I plan to travel to make this one. Holler at us. I’m pretty confident in the turnaround I’ve never seen anything like it. However every time these boys dominate a team someone says it’s  only because the other team was just not good. Im so confident I almost feel bad for the jackets that their season ends Friday in front of what’s probably going to be a huge home crowd. 

I guess you 2 must sit around a fire back home, talk football while wearing your letterman jackets and stroke each other’s egos……or something else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

I guess you 2 must sit around a fire back home, talk football while wearing your letterman jackets and stroke each other’s egos……or something else.

I don’t know about all that the only thing I know is if one of us pass gas you want to be right there to smell it and give us your 2 cents on the matter. Trust me little fella. MMB is as connected on patriot info as it gets. :bored:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

MMB and RollRed are both very fine men, I have held many conversations with them. MMB definitely knows more about the offense than probably any other poster for HC. RollRed may very well be the most passionate fan that Henry County has. I love it!! GO BIG RED!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

MMB and RollRed are both very fine men, I have held many conversations with them. MMB definitely knows more about the offense than probably any other poster for HC. RollRed may very well be the most passionate fan that Henry County has. I love it!! GO BIG RED!!!

:blush: aawwwww shux. I love every minute of it. 

2 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Somebody whined and cried a month ago and deleted the entire thread

Wasn’t me big dawg. My feelers don’t get hurt by words. I did have to tone it down after losing like 3 accounts. I think a moderator did it or something. This thread was at like 130 comments a few days ago went back down to around 80 comments like someone took out some of what they might call questionable comments. I promise it wasn’t me though. We’re all friends here. When we’re not playing Springfield next I actually sit and watch them on social dweebs. I enjoy the back and forth of the 2 commentators on Social Dweebs. 

53 minutes ago, RollRed said:

I don’t know about all that the only thing I know is if one of us pass gas you want to be right there to smell it and give us your 2 cents on the matter. Trust me little fella. MMB is as connected on patriot info as it gets. :bored:

He must be The Godfather of HC football then…..So glad his highness could grace us with his vast important knowledge of HC’s offense….we all should just bow and kiss the ring now

• Like 1