Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

15 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Going for it on 4th down and not making it. Lol. Neither of the 2 backs playing Friday really played that game. One ran the 1st play good for 9 yards if you remember correctly then tweeted his ankle.  . They won’t be kept out of the end zone. :hungry:

the days of being impressed are over...friday you will actually face a real defense...it was a good run of padding stats while it lasted. Be safe driving up and be in good spirits. Long wholesome ride home though. See you and the thomas the  train set friday! 

17 hours ago, RedSwarm said:

Springfield has more team speed but not an overwhelming amount. 

HC has size and physicality. They will have to run the ball better against the heavy fronts than they did the last time around and get helmets on the LB’s that love to play downhill for the Jackets. I fully expect them to do that but I also expect Springfield to hit on a few coverage busts. 

Looking forward to the game. Springfield fans have always been great. No idea how it ends. Would love to talk more ball but I do not think this thread is a good place for it. Good luck to the Patriots Friday night. 

Thank you for that great analysis! I love talking ball and I agree here may not be the best place.

Why did Henry stop using that big back they had carrying the ball second half against us? 

He ran hard! I expect the Jackets to kick it out of the end zone and force Henry to drive 80 yards to get points every drive, offensively I don't know what to expect, the Jackets have threw in a few wrinkles and as always during playoff time they have designated guys strictly to one side of the ball. Expect great atmosphere and a great ball game!

12 hours ago, Titanfan37 said:

Loaded backfield with Cole Townsend & Morgan Barrick and with Jayce & Javion back, HC rolls in this one and heads further East to the Nashville area on 11/26/21. Those RB's will run wild on Friday night! Go Big Red!!!!!

Henry Co- 42

Springfield -21

No one has scored that many on Springfield since our current QB was a freshman................

How you go from scoring 3 at home to 42 in Springfield I have no clue!

Most points a Henry County team has ever scored in Springfield, TN is 27 in a 21 - 27 win @ Springfield in 2010!

SPARE ME!!!

33 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

the days of being impressed are over...friday you will actually face a real defense...it was a good run of padding stats while it lasted. Be safe driving up and be in good spirits. Long wholesome ride home though. See you and the thomas the  train set friday! 

All in good fun. I expect a good hard game. With the winner having earned it. Like I said either way. Let’s pull for region 7 till the bitter end. Deal??

15 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

35 played to but not every down

K. All jokes and everything aside I’d never really heard of him until the northeast game. Then between that game and the next 2 he was good for 11 touchdowns. Don’t remember what he got at munford. And we just recently got Cole Townsend back. Before that we were just trying to find some traction in the run game. Either way with your D it should make for a really fun game to watch. 

8 minutes ago, RollRed said:

K. All jokes and everything aside I’d never really heard of him until the northeast game. Then between that game and the next 2 he was good for 11 touchdowns. Don’t remember what he got at munford. And we just recently got Cole Townsend back. Before that we were just trying to find some traction in the run game. Either way with your D it should make for a really fun game to watch. 

Welp...found out Springfield has good D...is that PG???:roflol: