Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

It’s not so much as we’ve gone quiet as there’s really nothing left to say, everything has been said. Each side has extreme confidence in their respective team, and that’s how it should be. This will be one of, if not the best, quarterfinal game played tomorrow night. I feel it will be a great game and the environment will be one that all high school games should be like. Two passionate fan bases and two well coached and passionate teams going head to head. I can’t wait for game time. Safe travels to the Patriot fans, I hope you enjoy your first time at our new place. Bring a chair if you don’t get there early, the visitor section isn’t very large. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JacketLover said:

It’s not so much as we’ve gone quiet as there’s really nothing left to say, everything has been said. Each side has extreme confidence in their respective team, and that’s how it should be. This will be one of, if not the best, quarterfinal game played tomorrow night. I feel it will be a great game and the environment will be one that all high school games should be like. Two passionate fan bases and two well coached and passionate teams going head to head. I can’t wait for game time. Safe travels to the Patriot fans, I hope you enjoy your first time at our new place. Bring a chair if you don’t get there early, the visitor section isn’t very large. 

Absolutely! Springfield has always had a special place in my heart, as I have said on the thread earlier in the season, I have had several close family members graduate from SHS! I poke at you guys a lot but besides Patriot football, there is no other team I wish more success to than the Yellow Jackets!! Looking forward to a good, injury free game!! GO BIG RED!!!

Both teams have had a heck of a season up to this point. Remember one group of seniors had there last football practice today, and that’s something they’ll remember from now on. Looking for a hard fought, injury free, game tomorrow night with the winner hopefully representing our region in Chattanooga. Safe travels from Paris and has always Go Jackets!

Edited by Poundtherock23
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Me and big red didn’t mean anything just got quiet and thought we’d poke the bear one last time. What time do the gates tend to open??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I think so, but I’m going with a gut feeling more than actual knowledge. Page has played a tougher schedule in my opinion. 

Region 7 all the way to state :bored: Powell is going to be a hand full and then some. (I think Powell is going to state no problem) just an opinion