Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

16 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

sorry little late on this one. First off let me say congrats to Henry county. Your offensive line whipped us and your defense whipped us. All the talk about the offense i was way more impressed with the defense you guys brought it. I have no doubt you will be repping the west in chatt

Thanks man! The defense definitely played lights out, but they did a good job the first game as well. Really was glad our offense could stay on the field and kind of wear the Jackets defense down a little. The Yellow Jackets still had a great defense. Hats off to you guys for a great season!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 8:37 AM, MHLame said:

Mike Hollingsworth Portland middle school girls basketball coach back when the Jackets are down. Why you mad Mike? Cause Springfield let you go? Just like every other school you've been at? Mikey doesn't have a thing to say until the Jackets lose.

Portland Middle School Girls Basketball?   Do they breed ignorance in STP land?  I win wherever I go. See ya next season losers.  

7 hours ago, BelmontRebel said:

Portland Middle School Girls Basketball?   Do they breed ignorance in STP land?  I win wherever I go. See ya next season losers.  

If you have to tell people "I win wherever I go" then you probably haven't won anything little Mike. Nobody knows who you are except the people who have fired you everywhere you have been. You are a joke and everyone who actually knows you exist knows it. 

On 11/30/2021 at 10:55 AM, BelmontRebel said:

Winning ? Last in your division 0-4 , Rucker-Stewart 44 Portland East 7. Do they have mercy rule in  boys middle school basketball ? How many points did your team have at the half ?  I win wherever I go ? Not this season.  I believe I’d stay off Coach T and start coaching your own team. SPT land wishing for you to have a good rest of the season.

Edited by LEON
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LEON said:

Winning ? Last in your division 0-4 , Rucker-Stewart 44 Portland East 7. Do they have mercy rule in  boys middle school basketball ? How many points did your team have at the half ?  I win wherever I go ? Not this season.  I believe I’d stay off Coach T and start coaching your own team. SPT land wishing for you to have a good rest of the season.

7 points? Wow what a loser

10 hours ago, LEON said:

Even Cal has one bad season.  I think it's cool that I am researched so much.  Like I said- STP land breeds ignorance.  

10 hours ago, LEON said:

We actually have 2 wins.  What does STP stand for anyway?  Can't spell stupid without STP