Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

On 11/30/2021 at 6:34 PM, MHLame said:

If you have to tell people "I win wherever I go" then you probably haven't won anything little Mike. Nobody knows who you are except the people who have fired you everywhere you have been. You are a joke and everyone who actually knows you exist knows it. 

It is cute how you take up for your STP boys.  I'll see y'all next year I'm sure. 

1 minute ago, BelmontRebel said:

We actually have 2 wins.  What does STP stand for anyway?  Can't spell stupid without STP

1 minute ago, BelmontRebel said:

We actually have 2 wins.  What does STP stand for anyway?  Can't spell stupid without STP

SPT football has eight straight winning seasons, 3 quarterfinal appearances, 3 semifinal appearances, 2 State final appearances and 4 straight Region Championships. Beat your chest on that one County Championship middle school trophy. Forgive me for not posting your overall record so far of 2-8. Hope your players get better coaching as they move on , they deserve better than a bitter coach who jokes about a loss for a 10-3 Region Championship school. 

• Like 1