Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

Having seen South Pitt and Gordonsville both, I think Gordonsville is by far the better coached and more disciplined team. However, I don't see Gordonsville being able to overcome the athleticism of the Pirates. Gordonsville didn't overwhlem Clay County athletically. However, the Pirates simply outathleted the Bulldogs in just about every facet of the game. I think Gordonsville will not be overwhelmed by the moment, as they have been battle tested as well. My prediction is a 21 point win for the Pirates. Could be less if the Tigers capitalize on sloppy play from the Pirates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldTownRoad said:

Having seen South Pitt and Gordonsville both, I think Gordonsville is by far the better coached and more disciplined team. However, I don't see Gordonsville being able to overcome the athleticism of the Pirates. Gordonsville didn't overwhlem Clay County athletically. However, the Pirates simply outathleted the Bulldogs in just about every facet of the game. I think Gordonsville will not be overwhelmed by the moment, as they have been battle tested as well. My prediction is a 21 point win for the Pirates. Could be less if the Tigers capitalize on sloppy play from the Pirates.

I’m not saying this is correct or not, but if so, then it may be quite possibly that 4-5 of the top 7 teams in 1A and 2A are in 1A

7 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Sounds like a gordy coach posing as a pirate fan  trying to get some bulletin board material to fire up the team.

They religiously read CoachT. 

I believe you are on to something. The real Pirate posters are here all the time. This clown comes out each year against Gordy and a few other teams. Always predicting the same type garbage. 

• Thanks 1