Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

Nope, I looked up his posts from last year. He's an SP guy. He commented on almost all of their playoff games.

Croz he's not an Sp guy and I believe he only posted on the championship game last year. He's probably one of those Jasper folks. They usually have a lot of time on there hands this time of year.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Croz he's not an Sp guy and I believe he only posted on the championship game last year. He's probably one of those Jasper folks. They usually have a lot of time on there hands this time of year.  

I have been following this discussion. I think you’re right.. He posted on some of our games in the playoffs. That’s about it. Sounds like someone that is trying to set SP up for failure. Idiots are everywhere I guess. We all knows we don’t have too many that like us anyway. 

5 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Nope, I looked up his posts from last year. He's an SP guy. He commented on almost all of their playoff games.

That doesn't mean he's an SP guy.  He's either a Jasperite or the Gordy coach because as you said, he showed up for the playoffs and disappeared after the Gordy game last year.

South Pittsburg has been best program in 1A since Trousdale left but let gets something straight the Gordonsville Tigers are NOT getting blown out come Friday. We have the best QB in 1A football and he is gonna show up and show out come Friday. You South Pittsburg fans are obnoxious and in for a rude awakening. I am told from good sources last weeks game against Clay County was worse they have played all year and they got rattled. Well we wont get rattled. I know some of our boys are VERY confident we are coming to win. They have been preparing for this game for weeks. Gordonsville is about to show why us Trousdale and Watertown are all for real this year. 

8 minutes ago, GordyMomma said:

South Pittsburg has been best program in 1A since Trousdale left but let gets something straight the Gordonsville Tigers are NOT getting blown out come Friday. We have the best QB in 1A football and he is gonna show up and show out come Friday. You South Pittsburg fans are obnoxious and in for a rude awakening. I am told from good sources last weeks game against Clay County was worse they have played all year and they got rattled. Well we wont get rattled. I know some of our boys are VERY confident we are coming to win. They have been preparing for this game for weeks. Gordonsville is about to show why us Trousdale and Watertown are all for real this year. 

Sometimes momma’s get a little over confident. Calm down a little and we will see who eats crow come Friday night around 9PM. 

9 minutes ago, GordyMomma said:

You sure do love you some Trousdale “gordymomma” I for one think South Pitt is a better program than Trousdale. I also think Hampton represents the East in 2A this year. Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, TigerTown12 said:

You sure do love you some Trousdale “gordymomma” I for one think South Pitt is a better program than Trousdale. I also think Hampton represents the East in 2A this year. Thoughts?

No I dont love our biggest rival. Quite the opposite but lets be real here. South Pittsburg became more dominant once Trousdale went to 2A. None of that matters come Friday though. I think this team is gonna represent our area and pull it out. I look for Watertown and Gordonsville to represent the East in Chattanooga.