Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

12 hours ago, rlh said:

That doesn't mean he's an SP guy.  He's either a Jasperite or the Gordy coach because as you said, he showed up for the playoffs and disappeared after the Gordy game last year.

Actually he commented on the other playoff games including the championship. Either way, I can promise he's not from Gville.

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Since when is there a state championship for fans? 

Why go to games and support your team? Why are you on here discussing sports? Whats in it for you? 

6 minutes ago, powerp said:

Playoffs bring out new accounts for some reason…I think it’s funny. Almost like back in the day when the rival team would supposedly  send a “funeral wreath” to the school. Plus, I’ve never heard of a Gordonsville fan refer to themselves as Gordy.

How many Gordonsville people do you know? Yall dont like it when a women has an opinion in a sports forum I see. Pay no attention to these people boys.

GO GET EM TIGERS!!! 

2 minutes ago, GordyMomma said:

Why go to games and support your team? Why are you on here discussing sports? Whats in it for you? 

How many Gordonsville people do you know? Yall dont like it when a women has an opinion in a sports forum I see. Pay no attention to these people boys.

GO GET EM TIGERS!!! 

Even though he hasn’t been around too much…you could ask Moose and he would tell you I’m very knowledgeable up that way.

6 minutes ago, powerp said:

Playoffs bring out new accounts for some reason…I think it’s funny. Almost like back in the day when the rival team would supposedly  send a “funeral wreath” to the school. Plus, I’ve never heard of a Gordonsville fan refer to themselves as Gordy.

I usually pay no attention to the clowns but the “momma” thing got under my skin. Can’t wait to head down there tomorrow

20 minutes ago, powerp said:

That last sentence is 100% spot on.

1 hour ago, GordyMomma said:

Our kids know whats coming. Your fans sure dont though. We hope your players are as overconfident as some of you on here, 

Don’t think the true SP fans are over confident. If we don’t have good oline play this week, gordonsville should win the game. If sp has good line play I will say it will be a 10 point game.