Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

2 hours ago, GordyMomma said:

South Pittsburg has been best program in 1A since Trousdale left but let gets something straight the Gordonsville Tigers are NOT getting blown out come Friday. We have the best QB in 1A football and he is gonna show up and show out come Friday. You South Pittsburg fans are obnoxious and in for a rude awakening. I am told from good sources last weeks game against Clay County was worse they have played all year and they got rattled. Well we wont get rattled. I know some of our boys are VERY confident we are coming to win. They have been preparing for this game for weeks. Gordonsville is about to show why us Trousdale and Watertown are all for real this year. 

It will be a mercy rule victory for the pirates but I agree with you that y’all’s quarterback is the best in 1A. 

Aight I give them Pitt boys credit they improved from what looked like trash earlier. That said the Gmen will be better than the Pitt boys. Albritton will ball on Pitt fr and ain’t a dang thing can be done. Pitt line can’t block charmin and they d is soft and not disciplined. This comes to coaching and the blue are better same story Pitt dominates 3 and chokes in 4 tigers by a score

48 minutes ago, Shade said:

Aight I give them Pitt boys credit they improved from what looked like trash earlier. That said the Gmen will be better than the Pitt boys. Albritton will ball on Pitt fr and ain’t a dang thing can be done. Pitt line can’t block charmin and they d is soft and not disciplined. This comes to coaching and the blue are better same story Pitt dominates 3 and chokes in 4 tigers by a score

:roll: 75 and 57 will prove you wrong

Edited by piratetom

29 minutes ago, piratetom said:

That's only when I pick a mercy rule. Not this time...

Good luck my friend I think you all will take it by 14 or more.Pirates have hit their stride.My apologies for not answering you last week been facing a tough adversary!LOL.Feeling a little better each day.Please shoot me some updates if you can.If I dont answer much I will still be reading!

5 hours ago, GordyMomma said:

South Pittsburg has been best program in 1A since Trousdale left but let gets something straight the Gordonsville Tigers are NOT getting blown out come Friday. We have the best QB in 1A football and he is gonna show up and show out come Friday. You South Pittsburg fans are obnoxious and in for a rude awakening. I am told from good sources last weeks game against Clay County was worse they have played all year and they got rattled. Well we wont get rattled. I know some of our boys are VERY confident we are coming to win. They have been preparing for this game for weeks. Gordonsville is about to show why us Trousdale and Watertown are all for real this year. 

Lol! This is the best comment of the week. Hopefully you will get back on the SP thread next week and comment after that best 1A QB gets put out this week. SP will win this game by a good margin. I understand supporting your team but this is just funny. 

22 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Good luck my friend I think you all will take it by 14 or more.Pirates have hit their stride.My apologies for not answering you last week been facing a tough adversary!LOL.Feeling a little better each day.Please shoot me some updates if you can.If I dont answer much I will still be reading!

No worries man. All good. Hope everything went well and prayers for continued recovery. Will text updates, no need to respond if you don't feel like it.