Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

3 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

I hope our crowd fills the stadium early for this one it’s going to be the end of the road for Gordonsville. Our mighty pirates are going to send a tiger home with another loss in the playoffs :lol::lol:

They ought to be plenty of room for you folks. We have plenty visitor seating!

• Upvote 1

This thread has devolved tremendously in 24 hours.

I'll be leaving around lunch tomorrow to head to SP. Regardless of what has been said on here, I do believe it will be a good game. I think we have what it takes to get it done, but SP always has the athletes that can score in the blink of an eye. If that happens, we have to buckle down and continue to the next play.

5 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I'll be leaving around lunch tomorrow to head to SP. Regardless of what has been said on here, I do believe it will be a good game. I think we have what it takes to get it done, but SP always has the athletes that can score in the blink of an eye. If that happens, we have to buckle down and continue to the next play.

Welcome to South Pittsburg. We hope your stay is pleasant… well actually no we don’t. 

11 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I believe most all Sp fans expect a very tough game tomorrow night. I'm hoping it is a great atmosphere and a packed stadium. Safe travels to you guys coming down tomorrow.