McKenzie vs Fayetteville

VOLnWTN

55 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

IF my team was not still playing this would be the game I would be watching and paying the most attention to. I am not even sure which way to lean, this should be a dandy in 1A! Is this going to be shown on the NHFS website?

Two legit title contenders for sure. Anyone making bold predictions for this game will be guessing at best, and I think whomever survives this one will give Peabody fits due to the momentum provided by winning this game (barring a key injury). Games like this usually happen in the semi's or the 'ship.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Two legit title contenders for sure. Anyone making bold predictions for this game will be guessing at best, and I think whomever survives this one will give Peabody fits due to the momentum provided by winning this game (barring a key injury). Games like this usually happen in the semi's or the 'ship.

Yes just like those two AA games last night from the east side. I think McKenzie wins 28-14.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes just like those two AA games last night from the east side. I think McKenzie wins 28-14.

I think you might be wrong with this one, but like Trader said , just guessing, Rebels Oline hasn’t looked good in games I have seen, I guess I would say City looks more complete so to speak, but then again I might be partial to a City win as I hate playing at McKenzie with a passion !!!! Why ? The Rebels are hard to beat there and Comer knows us as well as anyone !!!!! So that being said ! Let’s goooooooo !!!! What a 3rd round this will be and I bet the atmosphere will be awesome !!!

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I think you might be wrong with this one, but like Trader said , just guessing, Rebels Oline hasn’t looked good in games I have seen, I guess I would say City looks more complete so to speak, but then again I might be partial to a City win as I hate playing at McKenzie with a passion !!!! Why ? The Rebels are hard to beat there and Comer knows us as well as anyone !!!!! So that being said ! Let’s goooooooo !!!! What a 3rd round this will be and I bet the atmosphere will be awesome !!!

You or LC would surely rather make the drive to Mckenzie than that drive to Fayetteville.