McKenzie vs Fayetteville

VOLnWTN

3 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Must see game Friday night. Mckenzie has a very talented offense and stellar ball club in general. The Taylor kid is tough and #26 I think it is.. is a fun one to watch as well. They will be in the game but at the end of the night I just dont think Mckenzie gets by those Fayetteville boys. Will be the most talented team size wise and speed wise that they have seen all year. If Dresden gave Mckenzie fits up front City will live in the backfield. Fayetteville eliminates a lot of those matchups Mckenzie created all year on offense. Defensively can Mckenzie handle that oline and the skill players Fayetteville lines up. #9 #11 and #14 #1 and #7 aren't an easy task to stop def #9 that kid is by far under the radar because he should have several offers all ready really special talent. Ill go Fayetteville 26 ( because they love going for 2) Mckenzie 21 

But City had trouble with Cornersville and McKenzie destroyed them.  This will be interesting.

33 minutes ago, Wediditagain said:

But City had trouble with Cornersville and McKenzie destroyed them.  This will be interesting.

CIty didn't have a lot of trouble with cornersville honestly. They were missing starters in that game. Cornersville didn't score one time vs that Fayetteville D. Fayetteville had several plays called back that night that were really questionable calls to say the least score could've been worse. But it will be an interesting game 

I'm gald City played such a tough schedule!  This McKenzie team is loaded for bear.  That being said, the opponents from our out-of-region schedule are all still playing with the exception of Lewis Co. They lost a close one Friday night.  Watertown is progressing in 2A and Upperman and Red Bank will battle this week in 4A.  

1 hour ago, TheSkipBayless said:

CIty didn't have a lot of trouble with cornersville honestly. They were missing starters in that game. Cornersville didn't score one time vs that Fayetteville D. Fayetteville had several plays called back that night that were really questionable calls to say the least score could've been worse. But it will be an interesting game 

Hopefully City can get the same refs as the Upperman game. If they do give me city by 100 !!!

7 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Im watching Cornersville and McKenzie right now.  Cornersville is the slowest playoff team Ive seen in several years.  

I do know that Cornersville has a good history.  They were nemesis to the Huntingdon Mustangs in recent past.  And they have a State Championship or 2.  So no disrespect to this program.  I just noticed how slow they are on both sides of the ball. Cant wait to see this Fayettville, McKenzie game.  Instant Classic.  Then next Peabody!  But we got to take care of LC.  That will be a challenge also but honestly, LC can not play with Trenton for 4 quarters.  If they had more depth, they would be very dangerous