McKenzie vs Fayetteville

VOLnWTN

1 hour ago, Varo said:

yes, he is fine.  shifted to more power running lately, but passing game and him as a big target are still part of the plan. His YACs are what is so exciting when he gets his hands on the ball.  But, we've been fortunate to be able to use a couple of other receivers as well.  #14 & 2 are showing out this year.  IMO, I'd like to see #13 as a wideout or TE besides his production on defense.  He's got really soft hands, but doubt that will ever happen.

Sounds like lots of good problems to have over there. :) Good Luck Friday!

2 hours ago, Varo said:

yes, he is fine.  shifted to more power running lately, but passing game and him as a big target are still part of the plan. His YACs are what is so exciting when he gets his hands on the ball.  But, we've been fortunate to be able to use a couple of other receivers as well.  #14 & 2 are showing out this year.  IMO, I'd like to see #13 as a wideout or TE besides his production on defense.  He's got really soft hands, but doubt that will ever happen.

Him and Isiah would be a dynamic 2 TE set. I've been saying that all year.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, phil24 said:

Him and Isiah would be a dynamic 2 TE set. I've been saying that all year.

I've wondered as well why we don't use our TEs more. I know we have some boys that have the size and hands for it.  Also, what about using #7 as a blocking fullback for our speedy little running backs.  He could open holes like the Jaws of Life.

14 minutes ago, Varo said:

I've wondered as well why we don't use our TEs more. I know we have some boys that have the size and hands for it.  Also, what about using #7 as a blocking fullback for our speedy little running backs.  He could open holes like the Jaws of Life.

i've wondered that myself, especially when they line up in wildcat. let 7 take the snap and hand it off to 1 or 3, then clear the way

Game Summary!! I expect this to be an epic ballgame. two wonderfully talented teams, each fighting for one more Friday night!!! my hope is that this is a totally injury free game, and I hope this game does not come down to the other 7 to 9 on the field with stripes!!! at this point in the season, these boys have fought  to be where they are, let them play and let them decide this. everyone that reads this knows that the stripes can dictate whether you move on, or you go home?? just pray for an injury free and exciting ballgame. Friday night lights are almost here, best of luck to both teams!! I feel this game will decide th rep from west in Chattanooga!!!!!!!!! 

4 hours ago, Varo said:

Having that amount of talent, the options are limitless.