McKenzie vs Fayetteville

VOLnWTN

19 minutes ago, GG22 said:

Hurdling. It's illegal in high school football. It was definitely there, but I guess the refs didn't feel it was enough to take points off the board. 

They have only call that on Ronto Tipton and Hunter Frame. I guess that thought since it got called on Frame in last years title game they would get the call against McKenzie. 

Incredible ballgame last night.  The defenses on both side were incredible! The Rebel defense came through clutch on the 4 and 1 at the end of the game.  Penalties were killer for both sides last night in key situations.  No doubt in my mind this was the game to see in the state last night. 

23 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Might be the best game in the whole state this week.  Think Mckenzie starts fast but Fayetteville settles in and takes care of business. Mckenzie just hasn't faced any team like City all year. Their defense will just eliminate all the matchups Mckenzie has abused other teams with and City creates one to many difficult matchups on offense for the Rebels to cover. They wont stop the Taylor kid cause someone with that talent you cant stop but they will contain him and that will put a stranglehold on Mckenzie. Think the Dresden and Cornersville game was real telling those teams just didn't have the speed to keep up but that's what Fayetteville has. One to many studs I got City 33 Mckenzie 21 giving city and extra score than my first prediction.  Fayetteville hosting Peabody next week for the State Ship... well I guess the right to go the Chatt. 

HMMMM. well that didn't work out too well for ya? sorry about your loss, but look at the bright side, now y'all get a jump on the hardwoods!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VOLnWTN said:

It is illegal but never called. He did it one other time in the regular season and it didn’t get called then either. 

They called it on Frame in the title game last year and Ronto Tipton 3 years ago against Meigs County.  That is the only 2 times I have ever known it to get called.