Rd. 3 - Giles Co. at Loudon....

blockhead

10 hours ago, Roostet said:

Lol. I don’t think so either.

Yea, Loudon is a great team with a fantastic QB. But, at this point in the Playoffs you need to be balanced offensively with a strong passing and running game. At the same time, be solid at defense.  

I think from what I see from videos that Giles Co. is better at running the ball and their defense is better. Just my thoughts?

But again, Loudon's Keaton Harig is very good. A Mr. Football Finalist for a reason. I just don't see him having the help he needs to win this game?

I'm thinking.....Giles Co. 35, Loudon 21.................??????

7 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Over the last 13-15 years, Giles has been known to lay a few eggs in the playoffs.

Exactly what are you talking about? Giles has been shut out in the playoffs one time in the last 15 years (2016 Season vs a very strong Marshall County team).  

16 hours ago, Roostet said:

Johnson City Press has Loudon over Giles by 4.

I think Giles by 14+. Overall team speed will be a killer. Giles running game is great and the passing game is greatly improved and getting better. The defense is fast and swarms to the ball. Special teams have been great all year. But a penalty here and a mistake there it could be closer.

Mistakes do happen. Heck my screen name was supposed to be Rooster. But bad eyes, fat fingers, and well a couple of Yuengling later and I’m stuck with Roostet.

9 minutes ago, Roostet said:

I think Giles by 14+. Overall team speed will be a killer. Giles running game is great and the passing game is greatly improved and getting better. The defense is fast and swarms to the ball. Special teams have been great all year. But a penalty here and a mistake there it could be closer.

Mistakes do happen. Heck my screen name was supposed to be Rooster. But bad eyes, fat fingers, and well a couple of Yuengling later and I’m stuck with Roostet.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Roostet said:

16 minutes ago, Roostet said:

Omg that’s great:roflol:

Giles County By 40+ over Laudon the real game is Giles County vs Alcoa ! That's a toss up.Giles county has so much speed at every position! I think they will give Alcoa problems with there effective running and passing game! You cant bring down what you can't catch.I'm thinking  Giles county right now 10 points over Alcoa in the next round over Alcoa.