Rd. 3 - Giles Co. at Loudon....

blockhead

6 minutes ago, milcity said:

Giles County By 40+ over Laudon the real game is Giles County vs Alcoa ! That's a toss up.Giles county has so much speed at every position! I think they will give Alcoa problems with there effective running and passing game! You cant bring down what you can't catch.I'm thinking  Giles county right now 10 points over Alcoa in the next round over Alcoa.

:lol::roflol::roflolk::popcorneater:

1 hour ago, milcity said:

Giles County By 40+ over Laudon the real game is Giles County vs Alcoa ! That's a toss up.Giles county has so much speed at every position! I think they will give Alcoa problems with there effective running and passing game! You cant bring down what you can't catch.I'm thinking  Giles county right now 10 points over Alcoa in the next round over Alcoa.

Debating Racist Internet Trolls: Three Simple Steps – Evolving Man Project

10 hours ago, PtownCat said:

I’m saying Cats by at least 21. Cats are extremely strong on both sides of the ball. From what i have seen loudon will be a very pass heavy team. I believe our corners and defense will be ready. Go bobcats

My thoughts on this game? Giles Co. 35. Loudon 21?

.....Can't wait til you get to Alcoa Pcat! :thumb:

21 hours ago, milcity said:

Why are you assuming Alcoa doesn’t have speed?

On 11/16/2021 at 10:47 AM, mco2c said:

Exactly what are you talking about? Giles has been shut out in the playoffs one time in the last 15 years (2016 Season vs a very strong Marshall County team).  

Well, if you exclude all of those eggs laid against Lipscomb several years back there about 15 years ago, 

2007, 2011, 2016 and 2017. Finally got over the hump against a down Lipscomb team but there have been head scratchers like that Bolivar loss.

6 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Well, if you exclude all of those eggs laid against Lipscomb several years back there about 15 years ago, 

2007, 2011, 2016 and 2017. Finally got over the hump against a down Lipscomb team but there have been head scratchers like that Bolivar loss.

Xx5uic.gifWhy you bringing up old stuff. 

On 11/16/2021 at 4:51 PM, milcity said:

This is rather laughable

20 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

The only Bolivar game we acknowledge is the 2003 AA Sectional. #TFletch

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wneely said:

The only Bolivar game we acknowledge is the 2003 AA Sectional. #TFletch

Lol. That was a great game in front of  a packed house. Back in the cape wearing days.

Hopefully no Egg laying Friday night. Although there have been a few hens clucking bout a future game that may never happen. Bobcats should stay focused on Loudon and enjoy the ride. 
Go Bobcats!

Edited by Roostet

14 minutes ago, Roostet said:

Lol. That was a great game in front of  a packed house. Back in the cape wearing days.

Hopefully no Egg laying Friday night. Although there have been a few hens clucking bout a future game that may never happen. Bobcats should stay focused on Loudon and enjoy the ride. 
Go Bobcats!

Bobcat # 72 should bring this thing full circle wneely. He’s gonna be a great one.