5.  McKenzie 12-0 Next rd 3 vs Fayetteville

6.  USJ 9-2 Next rd 3 vs DCA

7.  Huntingdung 9-3 Season Over

8.  Peabody 10-1 Next rd 3 vs Lake Co.

9.  Covington 9-2 Next rd 3 vs Dyersburg

10.  Riverside 11-1 Next rd 3 vs Forrest

11.  Henry Co.  7-5 Next rd 3 vs Springfield

12.  South Gibson 9-3 Next rd 3 vs Haywood

On The Outside Looking In- Munford 9-3, Dresden 8-4, JCS 9-3, Lake Co. 7-3, West Carroll 8-4, Union City 8-3

Will do one final poll at the end of the playoffs.  Henry Co has been playing much better as of late and is why they made their way back into the poll.  What do you all think?  Are these the best 12 teams in rural West TN??

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE y’all pick the winners of the remaining teams I’m curious of y’all’s opinions on them

Haywood vs South Gibson Haywood wins 28-7

Dyersburg vs Covington  Dyersburg wins 35-21 as long as they play a clean game. 

Westview vs MAHS pick em game. I look at the one team that beat Westview and that’s Peabody. MAHS is very similar. Big up fron and fast on the edges. Go Westview but it will be tough. 

McKenzie vs Fayetteville McKenzie wins 28-14

USJ vs DCA. Pick em game. Your state champ will be the winner of this game. 

Peabody vs Lake Co. Peabody wins 35-13

Riverside vs Forrest 42-21 Riverside wins

Henry Co vs Springfield pick em game but I’m gonna go Henry Co 10-7

There ya go Vandy. This are my picks. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I respect your opinion just disagree. And that’s ok. That’s why I do this. To spark conversation about our area teams. What would your top 12 look like??

I couldn’t make one I’ve only seen some of them play. I’ve watched 3-4 of mckenzies games. Dresden’s dline gave them a fit so did cornersvilles dline. They haven’t played a complete good team yet. Fayetteville will be the first. They were in to the 4th quarter before they put Dresden away. Huntingdon was good but trenton played horrible worst game I’ve watched in 4-5 years. Huntingdon played flawless. 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I couldn’t make one I’ve only seen some of them play. I’ve watched 3-4 of mckenzies games. Dresden’s dline gave them a fit so did cornersvilles dline. They haven’t played a complete good team yet. Fayetteville will be the first. They were in to the 4th quarter before they put Dresden away. Huntingdon was good but trenton played horrible worst game I’ve watched in 4-5 years. Huntingdon played flawless. 

In my mind this is what I was thinking. Fayetteville beat Cornersville by 10.  McKenzie beat them by 28. And watching the Huntingdung game I agree Peabody didn’t play their best but that Mustank Online looked dominant in that game. Don’t know if Peabody could do anything about that if they played again. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

50 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

McKenzie did play Huntingdung and smoked them. You don’t think the Stanks are “a complete good team”. 

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Westview vs MAHS pick em game. I look at the one team that beat Westview and that’s Peabody. MAHS is very similar. Big up fron and fast on the edges. Go Westview but it will be tough. 

@Tide21 @PeabodyPride what’s y’all’s predictions

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

How good is MAHS pass defense 

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t know. But would speculate they have more than adequate speed and athletic ability in their secondary. If Martin has problems running the ball and the MAHS secondary makes a couple of plays things may not turn out good for Westview. 

I believe so. I feel like Westview defense has come a long way since the Trenton game. They are even scoring points on defense. That could be the difference this game.