2021 - 2022 Oak Ridge Boys Basketball

WilleTheWildcat

On 12/24/2021 at 9:05 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

NXT LVL Hoops Fest at Christ Presbyterian Academy...Jan. 28 - 30.

nxtlvlnsh.com

Dec. 28, 2021, 6 PM  EST:

Oak Ridge  9-1   Louisville Male 

Streamed by NFHS ( paid service ).

Louisville Male drops out of Tournament. Coved related.

Oak Ridge will play University School of Nashville at 6 PM EST, Tuesday. Win or lose, Oak Ridge will advance to pay the winner of Brentwood Academy vs Norcross, GA.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

Well, the Holiday Tournaments are over. Won some. Lost some. All in all, a very productive time for the team. I'm sure the guys were dead tired after the Norcross, GA game.

Each player had some good nights and showed growth and potential for even more improvements. We will certainly be tough to handle in District and Region Tournaments.

As always Coach Green and his assistants had the guys ready and prepared. OR is blessed to have Coach Green and should never let him go.

How is Lucas doing? He sure proved he can ball with some very good competition.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bounder said:

Hey Willie you'll have to watch next Friday night Momma Bounder and I are sponsoring it from Campbell County. We can't go so I guess we'll be watching on channel 15, too.

Thanks for sponsoring the game. I sure will be watching. If you want I would be happy to chip in.  I've heard the games are not cheap to sponsor. Just let me know.

Naw Thanks,  we got this one. But you or anyone else could contact David and maybe split with someone else. He could always use the money, and it is always appreciated. what he does Ain't Cheap! And the school doesn't chip in anything! It's all paid for with sponsorships or donations. Off my soapbox.

WILDCAT PRIDE