Gaddis has retired

HTV

7 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I watched he did ask if he was forced out and Joe said no. 

Yeah, apparently he has contemplated hanging it up going on 2 years now in his words. Don't blame him a bit. He has been doing this for 50 years almost, including being an asst. He*(, I'd have done it a long time ago if I was him, but he is more passionate about it than your average Joe, no pun intended by any means.

• Upvote 1

2011 Cleveland   5-5

2012 Cleveland   5-5

2013  Cleveland 10-4

2014 Cleveland  6-6

2015 Cleveland  5-6   Cummings

2016 Cleveland  5-5   Cummings

2017 Cleveland  7-4   Cummings

2018 Cleveland  4-6   Cummings

2015 Halls           7-5

2016 Halls           8-4

2017 Halls           6-6

2018 Halls           5-6

2019 Halls           7-4   Cummings

2020 Halls           8-4   Cummings

2021 Halls           5-6   Cummings

This is the schools he has been to and the records the past 4 years before he came to each. There was a time I was one of his biggest supporters until 2014 when Maryville went over to play a JV and freshman game at West the following Monday after the high schools played.  It had rained Friday and Saturday and we go over to West and the field was a foot high in some places from all the rain and there was absolutely no markings on the field what's so ever. There was a kid running the time clock that had no idea in the world what he was doing letting time click off the clock after one team scored and let it run plum to kickoff. Where was Cummings , no where to be found. Where was George Quarles, on the sidelines with his coaches watching this circus. I knew back then Cummings would flop at Cleveland because a head coach has a lot of responsibilities just Like Joe Gaddis said in his interview tonight and I'm sure most of you watched it. Lot of good coaches out there will apply for this job so I hope some common sense is used in picking the new guy and not what they did eight years ago. Just please remember nobody came looking for Fat Phil nine years after he won the National Championship

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

2011 Cleveland   5-5

2012 Cleveland   5-5

2013  Cleveland 10-4

2014 Cleveland  6-6

2015 Cleveland  5-6   Cummings

2016 Cleveland  5-5   Cummings

2017 Cleveland  7-4   Cummings

2018 Cleveland  4-6   Cummings

2015 Halls           7-5

2016 Halls           8-4

2017 Halls           6-6

2018 Halls           5-6

2019 Halls           7-4   Cummings

2020 Halls           8-4   Cummings

2021 Halls           5-6   Cummings

This is the schools he has been to and the records the past 4 years before he came to each. There was a time I was one of his biggest supporters until 2014 when Maryville went over to play a JV and freshman game at West the following Monday after the high schools played.  It had rained Friday and Saturday and we go over to West and the field was a foot high in some places from all the rain and there was absolutely no markings on the field what's so ever. There was a kid running the time clock that had no idea in the world what he was doing letting time click off the clock after one team scored and let it run plum to kickoff. Where was Cummings , no where to be found. Where was George Quarles, on the sidelines with his coaches watching this circus. I knew back then Cummings would flop at Cleveland because a head coach has a lot of responsibilities just Like Joe Gaddis said in his interview tonight and I'm sure most of you watched it. Lot of good coaches out there will apply for this job so I hope some common sense is used in picking the new guy and not what they did eight years ago. Just please remember nobody came looking for Fat Phil nine years after he won the National Championship

Barney and the clock again. A man can’t coach because some teenager is running the clock? My gosh