DeSean Bishop's final numbers

HTV

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Anybody know how many starters Karns returns? 

On offense, all the skill guys come back, except for Clifton (played a little bit of WR and running QB). They lose their entire offensive line though, which will be tough. That will be the big question mark for Bishop next year.

Pretty young defense though. I think they only had 4 senior starters (2 LBs and 2 DBs).

Just now, eyeinthesky said:

That's so comical to me.   Bishop had the 2nd greatest rushing season in the history of TSSAA and yet you give him no credit.  Have you seen Bishop play any games this year?

Different types of backs in very different systems. Both legit, but it's impossible to compare them.  

8 minutes ago, eyeinthesky said:

That's so comical to me.   Bishop had the 2nd greatest rushing season in the history of TSSAA and yet you give him no credit.  Have you seen Bishop play any games this year?

I'm from Maryville and remember Bishop very well as a freshman just destroying Heritage. I went hoping Heritage might finally have a chance to win a game and he must of ran a mile that night. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was on William Blount and Karns thread earlier this year and I told them this kid would run forever which he did, scored on the first play 80 yards. I'm not into comparing Vaughn and Bishop because HTV is right, totally two different backs and I've enjoyed watching both all season long.  Last week Vaughn ran the ball three times and I'm sure Bishop carried it at least thirty. The only negative for Bishop is Karns which is getting better and should really have a great team next year with so many returning.