Sequoyah Football

Sandman63

43 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I find it funny you search through google, programs,  newspapers and various articles to tell ME something I lived! You "think" you know the real feel and emotions of the Alcoa Community.....but you don't have a clue. Know this...........when the game announcer stated Oakland had beat murvul,  the place cheered louder than anytime in the game. I and the other GOONS high fived each other! I've watched Alcoa for only 33 years. When I started, I did not have the hatred for Murvul.  But, as time as gone on, I've been educated and seen first hand why they hate anything to do with that program. 

I'm done arguing with an idiot. Spent way too much time. You want to believe Meadows is great...then so be it. I know different..and I know why Alcoa DID NOT want him back. You can pretend you know...but we know your nothing but a murvul homer with motivates.

BC you don't have to tell me how much people from Alcoa hate Maryville, I've stood over on their side many a time and watched how they act. It don't bother me though and actually I get a big laugh out of how they act. I did know without checking  anything about when Meadows left and Reid being hired in Georgia before telling Alcoa . I just made sure the right dates were in place so everyone who reads it knows who is full of it and who isn't.

On 12/19/2021 at 4:28 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

BC you don't have to tell me how much people from Alcoa hate Maryville, I've stood over on their side many a time and watched how they act. It don't bother me though and actually I get a big laugh out of how they act. I did know without checking  anything about when Meadows left and Reid being hired in Georgia before telling Alcoa . I just made sure the right dates were in place so everyone who reads it knows who is full of it and who isn't.

Yea. you're pure genius Slappy!:lol:

I bet Meadows called you for advice before playing Alcoa!:roll:

9 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea. you're pure genius Slappy!:lol:

I bet Meadows called you for advice before playing Alcoa!:roll:

Like him or hate him he is apart of Alcoa's past with a 27-2 record. He is also apart of Sequoyah's past and the only coach that won there. I told you what happened in 2001 yet you come back with more. Please settle down and have a wonderful Christmas with your family BC and remember it's just a ballgame. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Like him or hate him he is apart of Alcoa's past with a 27-2 record. He is also apart of Sequoyah's past and the only coach that won there. I told you what happened in 2001 yet you come back with more. Please settle down and have a wonderful Christmas with your family BC and remember it's just a ballgame. 

Satterfield won a Seq too.4 playoff appearances and 4 winning sessons.9-3 at one point.

Edited by orngnblk

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Satterfield won a Seq too.4 playoff appearances and 4 winning sessons.9-3 at one point.

Yes I stand corrected Satterfield was 2008 4-6, 2009  0-10, 2010  4-7, 2011  6-6, 2012  6-5, 2013 9-3, 2014  3-7. Meadows took a 1-9 season from the past coach and went 6-5 in 98 and 11-2 in 99 and only allowed 42 points scored that year. Both great coaches and have a state championship under their belt to prove it. After Bill left the place has totally went to pot.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Yes I stand corrected Satterfield was 2008 4-6, 2009  0-10, 2010  4-7, 2011  6-6, 2012  6-5, 2013 9-3, 2014  3-7. Meadows took a 1-9 season from the past coach and went 6-5 in 98 and 11-2 in 99 and only allowed 42 points scored that year. Both great coaches and have a state championship under their belt to prove it. After Bill left the place has totally went to pot.

He told me the last year he coached the parents were plum awful,said he would never coach there again.Thats why that season went down hill so fast.Kids wouldnt play,said his worst team at GB would have mercy ruled them!

• 1 month later...