Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

2 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Our defense is legit.  The amount of speed and skill in the backfield and perimeter we stopped tonight is phenomenal.  On offense like it was stated above we flow through 10.  Great runner and has an excellent arm.    I think the term I would use to describe Betsy this year would be disciplined.

And physical!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Like I said on an earlier thread, UPPERMAN will have a say in 4A going forward. While this year we are definitely the underdog, going forward will be a different story. 

You may be right.  I will say this,  that region is trash.  Playing in region 1 has been an advantage and disadvantage.  Credit to Greeneville for pushing our program to the next step,  it also prepares you for the next level.  

6 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

Listened to majority of the game through Upper Cumberland reporter. Sounded like y’all had another well-rounded game. Rollins will be a force for the next two years in Region 4 and all of 4A. It was great to hear the rushing kid step up in the spotlight and lead the team to victory. Congrats to you all, @crow6424

Thanks brother, I really thought it was over when our qb went down. 

6 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

You may be right.  I will say this,  that region is trash.  Playing in region 1 has been an advantage and disadvantage.  Credit to Greeneville for pushing our program to the next step,  it also prepares you for the next level.  

I wouldn’t say the region is trash, it’s the region and area that you all play in is ridiculously good

9 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

No doubt you guys have the tougher region year in and year out.  Greeneville and Betsy are two great programs and definitely deserve respect. Hopefully our QB is ok and we can make it a game next week!

11 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

No doubt you guys have the tougher region year in and year out.  Greeneville and Betsy are two great programs and definitely deserve respect. Hopefully our QB is ok and we can make it a game next week!

I have much respect for upperman.  I know y’all’s system very well and I know that athletics are not in high regards for the administration up there so kudos to your coaching staff and players for showing them it’s important!  Tough kids from Baxter coming up here next week,  I’m sure Witten and the boys will be ready!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

Listened to majority of the game through Upper Cumberland reporter. Sounded like y’all had another well-rounded game. Rollins will be a force for the next two years in Region 4 and all of 4A. It was great to hear the rushing kid step up in the spotlight and lead the team to victory. Congrats to you all, @crow6424

Rollins has QB 2 state championships so far and was selected Mr. FOOTBALL finalists the past 2 years... he wasn't even selected in the top 5 this year. He will make them pay for not selecting him he is 42 and 1 as a Highschool QB.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CyclonePrider said:

Rollins has QB 2 state championships so far and was selected Mr. FOOTBALL finalists the past 2 years... he wasn't even selected in the top 5 this year. He will make them pay for not selecting him he is 42 and 1 as a Highschool QB.

And 2nd all time in the state of TN for touchdowns (passing and rushing combined).  

• Upvote 1