Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

14 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I think it’d be similar to the crowd we took to ETSU this year.  Let’s not count our chickens before they hatch.  Upperman isn’t going to just come in here and lay down.  They have played the big games against Alcoa,  it’s a program similar to Betsy prior to us taking what we deserved.  I’ll say this,  if our defense plays anything remotely close to the past 2 games it’ll be a long night for Baxter.  But they are a tough nosed program,  just don’t think they have enough to over power us.

Oh I agree and that’s why I said…IF…..nothings a done deal until the clock is at zero and the score is set. 

26 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I think it’s the first but I could be wrong.

Might be.  How often do you speak to that Milhorn fella?  I went to school with him and we played baseball together. I bailed out this short legged second baseman self more than once catching balls he couldn’t reach from right field. He’ll tell ya who I am. :thumb:

1 minute ago, gr8tplay said:

Might be.  How often do you speak to that Milhorn fella?  I went to school with him and we played baseball together. I bailed out this short legged second baseman self more than once catching balls he couldn’t reach from right field. He’ll tell ya who I am. :thumb:

I speak to him quite a bit and he is at my brother’s store all the time.

23 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

What wonderful memories we had then :thumb: Tell him to ask that Milhorn feller about the horse game....:lol: