Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

47 minutes ago, TarrantHightopp said:

Gross. Your weakness sickens me. If you want to see how this is going to play out go watch the movie Tombstone. Betsy is Johnny Ringo. Blah blah blah how great they are. The Bees are Doc Holiday. They are your huckleberry. And after the first quarter the Betsy fans are going to look like someone walked over their grave. You just go tell them the Bees are coming. You know the rest of the story. Theres a new sheriff in town. You might as well accept it. 

I laughed. :lol:

1 hour ago, TarrantHightopp said:

Gross. Your weakness sickens me. If you want to see how this is going to play out go watch the movie Tombstone. Betsy is Johnny Ringo. Blah blah blah how great they are. The Bees are Doc Holiday. They are your huckleberry. And after the first quarter the Betsy fans are going to look like someone walked over their grave. You just go tell them the Bees are coming. You know the rest of the story. Theres a new sheriff in town. You might as well accept it. 

You got the high part right high top.

Dedmon, Dutchess and Rollins. Three headed monster running attack. Behind Boles, Briggs, Butler, Penland, Harrell and McClellan (h-back). Throw a bit of Metzger in the passing game. Pretty sound team. But, I do see a problem with so many playing both ways. Dedmon, Metzger, Dutchess, Harris, Rollins, McClellan and Briggs. That’s a lot of snaps. We have a few receivers and one running back doing it. A few linemen or linebackers play offense in the beef package. But, that’s it. It may be a game early but I think the Cyclones will wear the Bees down. Error free football, with no turnovers or penalties will be key as well. If the Bees find themselves having to throw, are they ready to throw against a defense that actually knows how to defend the passing game? I see The Clones stopping or limiting the run and putting the Bees into uncomfortable passing situations. I feel Dutchess or Rushing (whichever plays) will make a mistake passing. Line of scrimmage will be a huge factor as well. Whoever controls the line, controls the game. And I think E-Town is a more tested team. Our schedule has very few sub .500 teams. And NO 1A or 2A teams. Greeneville (4A) was #1 in Class and Region champs, Science Hill (6A) won their Region, Anderson Co (4A) won their Region, Daniel Boone (5A) won their Region and Rhea Co (5A) won their Region. Cyclones beat 5 Region champions so far this season. Based on what I’m seeing, I like the Cyclones. But, then again, everyone liked Greeneville last Friday too. So, we play the game and see what we shall see. At this point in the race, there are no easy games. “Let’s get it on!”

Edited by BigDaddyDave